Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don't mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That's it.Order Now!
Arkansas Limited Liability Company
Arkansas LLCs are governed by the Arkansas Code of 1987 – Title 4, Subtitle 3, Chapter 32 Small Business Entity Tax Pass Through Act.
Arkansas LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Arkansas will cost a $50 LLC articles of organization state filing fee. The State of Arkansas Secretary of State Business Commercial Services is in charge of filing Arkansas LLCs, and it will take about 2-3 business days to process your Arkansas limited liability company articles of organization if you file by paper or online.
Learn more about forming an Arkansas LLC.
When forming an LLC in Arkansas, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Arkansas company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the AR Secretary of State Business Commercial Services.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Arkansas limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Arkansas State filing fees.
- Arkansas registered agent service. Learn more over at our What is a Registered Agent? page.
- Our fees are: $100 Arkansas limited liability company service and $125 Arkansas registered agent service.
Total Arkansas company cost if you use our services:
$275 for an Arkansas limited liability company and that includes the states filing fee.
Any AR company expedited options?
We auto expedite all corporate filings. It will only take us 2-3 days to complete an AR LLC.
How much does an AR LLC cost each year?
The annual LLC reports are due every year at by May 1st. The annual reports are $150.
What are the Arkansas LLC taxes?
The personal income tax in Arkansas ranges from 1-7%. Most everyone will fall in the 7% net income tax bracket. The Arkansas LLC is defaulted to be taxed at the personal level, making it very easy from an Arkansas state tax perspective.
The average Arkansas sales tax rate is 7.79% (the state has a 6% tax, but the average local tax is 1.79% making a total of 7.79%).
Arkansas LLC Resources:
- Arkansas Annual Report
- Arkansas Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Arkansas Certified Copy
- Arkansas Apostille
- Arkansas LLC Reinstatement
- Arkansas LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our Arkansas Corporation page.