How to change your registered agent in New Hampshire
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
Cheaper Sites Exist
True, but we
- don’t hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
New Hampshire Department of State Change of Registered Agent Requirements and Options
What are the options and different ways you can change your New Hampshire registered agent?
The only way to change your New Hampshire registered agent is to file a Statement of Change of Registered Office or Registered Agent or Both with the New Hampshire Department of State, Corporate Division (DOS). There are two DOS change of agent forms. One form is for corporations and the other one is for LLCs. Just type or print your information on the form in black ink.
Submit the signed, dated original statement of change and the filing fee to DOS by mail or in person. New Hampshire DOS accepts check, money order, or cash. Checks should be payable to “State of New Hampshire” and cash must be in the exact amount owed.
Want to learn more about What is a Registered Agent?
How much does it cost to change your registered agent in New Hampshire?
There is a $15 filing fee to change your registered agent in New Hampshire.
Don’t want to pay the change of agent fee? Switch your registered agent service to Northwest, and we’ll pay the change of agent fee to switch to us! Just sign up for registered agent service. You’ll see the pre-populated change of agent form in your online account. Fill it out with your company info, sign it, and email or mail it to us, and we’ll get it filed with the state. It’s that simple!
How long does it take the state to process and complete the change of registered agent in New Hampshire?
DOS processing time for mailed documents is 5-8 business days.
Walked in documents are processed in 3-5 business days.
New Hampshire Department of State contact information:
Mail documents to:
New Hampshire Department of State
107 North Main Street
Concord, NH 03301-4989
Drop documents off at:
State House Annex Room 341
25 Capitol Street, 3rd floor
Concord, NH 03301
Phone: (603) 271-3246
What form do you file to change your registered agent in New Hampshire?
Domestic and foreign LLCs should file a New Hampshire Form LLC 2, Statement of Change of Registered Office or Registered Agent, or Both, by a Limited Liability Company.
Domestic and foreign corporations should file Form 9, Statement of Change of Registered Office or Registered Agent, or Both, by a Corporation.
New Hampshire Department of State – Forms:
Registered Agent New Hampshire Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant New Hampshire forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in New Hampshire.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.