How to change your commercial registered agent in Pennsylvania
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
Cheaper Sites Exist
True, but we
- don’t hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Pennsylvania Department of State – change of registered agent requirements and options
What are the options and different ways you can change your Pennsylvania registered agent?
Pennsylvania refers to a registered agent as Commercial Registered Office Provider (CROP). All corporations, both for profit and nonprofit, may change registered office providers by sending the completed Statement of Change of Registered Office (15 Pa. C.S. 1507-8506) form to the Pennsylvania Department of State, Corporation Bureau, by mail, in person, or online. Domestic Limited Partnerships use the same form to change CROP. A Limited Liability Company uses Certificate of Change of Registered Office Limited Liability Company (DSCB: 15-8906). The registered agent provider does not sign the form.
How much does it cost to change your commercial registered office provider in Pennsylvania?
The filing fee is $70. Cash is not accepted. You may pay for online filings with a credit card.
Switch your registered agent to Northwest, and you’ll see the pre-populated change of agent form in your online account. Fill it out with your company info, sign it, and email or mail it to us, and we’ll get it filed with the state for you. It’s that simple! Sign up now!
How long does it take the state to process and complete the change of registered office provider in Pennsylvania?
Normal processing time to change your Pennsylvania registered agent is about one week and expedited service generally means your document will be processed in one day.
Pennsylvania Department of State contact information:
Pennsylvania Department of State
206 North Office Building
Commonwealth Avenue & North Street
Harrisburg, PA 17120
Customer Service: (717) 787-1057
Fax: (717) 783-2244
What form do you file to change your registered office provider in Pennsylvania?
To change the registered agent service in Pennsylvania:
The Pennsylvania Statement of Change of Registered Office (DSCB: 15-1507-8506) form is used for all corporations and domestic limited partnership.
Certificate of Change of Registered Office LLC (DSCB: 15-8906) form is used for all limited liability companies.
What is a Registered Agent?
Registered Agent Pennsylvania Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Pennsylvania forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Pennsylvania.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple decennial report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.