Corporate By-laws Preparation Service for New Corporations
Northwest Registered Agent Service, Inc. will customize your corporate bylaws according to your needs.
Corporate bylaws are what govern the internal organization of your company.
Our bylaws we prepare for you will cover:
- Your corporate office address and locations.
- When and how you will hold your meetings of the shareholders.
- How you will decide your meeting locations.
- The order of business of the annual meetings.
- Special meetings.
- Voting records.
- Book transfers.
- Shareholder actions.
- Destroyed certificates.
- Fractional shares.
- Shares of other corporations owned.
- Board of directors.
- Removal of directors.
- Executive committees.
- Director compensation.
- Actions permitted without director meetings.
- President roles.
- Vice President roles.
- Secretary roles.
- Assistant secretary roles.
- Treasurer roles.
- Assistant treasurer roles.
- Vacancies of officers.
- Reasonable salaries.
- Corporate Seal.
- Correct recordkeeping and corporate books requirements.
- Bank authorization.
- Written signing authorities.
- Indemnification of directors and officers.
- Emergency Bylaws.
If you would like to use our Corporation bylaw service, we will customize your bylaws according to your needs, we will be happy to not only form your new corporation, but actually create bylaws that are specific to your needs. We charge $300 for our corporation bylaw preparation service.