Free LLC Operating Agreement Drafted Specifically for Delaware
Free Delaware LLC Operating Agreement
Delaware LLCs are governed by Title 6, Chapter 18, Delaware Limited Liability Company Act, of the Delaware Statutes.
The following Delaware LLC operating agreement covers important items in your Delaware LLC management. Delaware calls the formation documents of an LLC a certificate of formation.
Some of the important things in a Delaware LLC operating agreement are:
- The Delaware LLC formation
- The Delaware agent for service of process
- The term of the Delaware LLC
- The purpose of the Delaware LLC
- The place of business
- How additional LLC members will be admitted
- Assignments of Delaware LLC membership interests
- How a valuation of a LLC membership interest will be made
- Rules of a member exiting the Delaware LLC
- Distribution of DE LLC interests
- The Delaware LLC managers
- The Delaware LLC members
Delaware LLCs are formed by filing a Delaware certificate of formation with the Delaware Secretary of State. Most States would call the filing a Delaware LLC articles of organization, but Delaware calls it a Delaware LLC certificate of formation. The Delaware LLC holds some of the best LLC asset protection laws behind it, so Delaware just feels like it should be even more special and call it a Delaware certificate of formation instead of Delaware articles of organization.
We do Delaware LLC formations for $100 plus the State filing fees.
We specialize in Delaware registered agent service. We provide the most comprehensive Delaware LLC registered agent service.
If you would like to hire us as your Delaware agent for service of process for your Delaware LLC, you’ll have all the benefits of our online Delaware LLC tools to maintain and manage your Delaware LLC. If you’re having troubles forming your Delaware LLC, we’d be glad to help as well.