Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don't mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That's it.Order Now!
Oregon LLC Registration
How to Form an LLC in Oregon
What is required to file Oregon LLC Articles of Organization?
To form an Oregon LLC, you file Oregon LLC articles of organization. The Oregon articles of organization cost $100 to the Oregon Secretary of State. These LLC articles can be basic or complicated. We custom draft your Oregon LLC articles of organization when you hire Northwest to do your Oregon LLC registration, but if you’d like to save some money, you could just hire us as your OR registered agent, and then we supply you all the correct forms to file and filing instructions in your online account immediately. The basic requirements are:
- The business name must have a limited liability company ending or variation of it.
- New Oregon LLCs name must be different than already registered Oregon companies.
- Duration of the Oregon LLC.
- The Oregon registered agent and the physical address.
- The Oregon LLCs mailing address.
- The names, addresses, and signature of the organizer(s).
- If the limited liability company is not member managed, you must state whether it has a single manager or multiple managers. Listing the members and managers in the articles is optional.
Oregon does not require original signatures on filings. The filing confirmation will be faxed back or mailed to the address specified on the filing.
What’s the actual process to start an Oregon LLC?
Oregon LLC registration is started when you file the articles of organization for an Oregon LLC with the Secretary of State.
- You obtain a federal tax ID number with the IRS after you have confirmation from Oregon that the LLC is completely filed.
- You should be able to open a LLC banking account with these two items.
- You register your Oregon LLC with the department of revenue or labor if you’re going to have employees or need to withhold sales tax.
- Check the Oregon License Directory to see if you need any additional certifications, permits, or registrations. Links and information are in your online account when you sign up with Northwest.
- If you’re going to have an office or shop you might need an approval from the city zoning for your type of business in that location.
If you get overwhelmed, just get your business pulling in money and worry about regulations later.
Are you a do-it-yourselfer? You can save some money:
If you want to form an Oregon limited liability company yourself, you can just hire us as your Oregon registered agent, and you’ll instantly have the Oregon LLC forms to file and filing instructions on the quickest, cheapest, and most efficient way to file an Oregon LLCs. You’ll get the ongoing support of our online tools, compliance reminders (Oregon annual report) and the support of a professional Oregon LLC agent service.