Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Hawaii LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Hawaii LLC Articles
- HI LLC operating agreement
- HI LLC resolutions
- HI LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- HI annual report reminders
- HI business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
Hawaii LLC in 3 days
We’re fast and include everything you need:
- 1-3 day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- HI LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $300 total
HAWAII LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Hawaii LLCs are governed by Hawaii Revised Statutes – Title 23A, Chapter 428 Uniform Limited Liability Company Act.
Hawaii LLC registration
Forming an LLC in Hawaii will cost a $50 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The Hawaii Business Registration Division is in charge of filing Hawaii LLCs, and it will take 7-10 days to process your LLC articles of organization if you file by mail. If you file by fax or online, they will process in 3-5 days.
You can learn more at How to Form a Hawaii LLC.
When forming an LLC in Hawaii, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Hawaii company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the HI Business Registration Division.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Hawaii registered agent service (to learn more about registered agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Hawaii registered agent service.
Total Hawaii company cost if you use our services:
$275 for a Hawaii limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any HI company expedited options?
There are no expedite options if you file the paper form.
If you file online you can pay an extra $25 for 1-3 day processing.
How much does an HI LLC cost each year?
Hawaii LLCs have to file an annual report with the Hawaii Business Registration Division. The report is due based on the quarter you initially filed your LLC in. You file the Hawaii annual report by the end of the quarter that you registered/incorporated your business, or qualified it to do business in Hawaii. The due dates are: March 31st, June 30th, September 30th and December 31st. The filing fee is $15 and it is easy to file online.
What are the taxes for LLCs in Hawaii?
The Hawaii personal net income tax rate(s) are:
Hawaii LLC Resources:
- Hawaii Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Hawaii Certified Copy
- Hawaii Apostille
- Hawaii LLC Reinstatement
- Hawaii LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms:
Want to compare entities? See our Hawaii Corporation page.