- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Iowa registered agent, Iowa resident agent
Iowa Registered Agent Service
Info your IA registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic Iowa corporations and LLCs cost $50 to file. You appoint an IA registered agent on your articles of incorporation.
- Your registered agent does not need to sign your filing to be appointed as a registered agent in Iowa.
- To qualify an out of state corporation or LLC in Iowa, it will cost $100, and you will need a current certificate of good standing from your home state dated within 90 days. It does not have to be an original certificate of good standing. It is important to name a responsible agent for your correspondence with the Iowa Secretary of State.
- You can file any Iowa entity (including IA nonprofits) with a Visa or Master Card by fax.
The Iowa Secretary of State is quick on completing its filings. It will take 1-2 days for paperwork to get processed.
Annual reports will get mailed to your registered agent office in Iowa. They cost $30 if fax filing and $45 if you mail them in. They are actually biennial reports. Reports for corporations in Iowa are due on even years by April 1st. All other entities have reports due on odd years by April 1st as well. The Iowa biennial reports can be confusing to remember. One of the nice things our registered agent service clients have is always being able to log into their accounts to see when their next biennial report is due.
Additional Iowa Registered Agent Resources:
Change Iowa Registered Agent
Iowa Registered Agent Resignation
Registered Agent Infographic
Free Business Name Search
Registered Agent Iowa Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Indiana forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Indiana.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple business entity report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.