Iowa Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your IA registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic Iowa corporations and LLCs cost $50 to file. You appoint an IA registered agent on your articles of incorporation.
- Your Iowa registered agent does not need to sign your filing to be appointed as an Iowa registered agent.
- To qualify an out of state corporation or LLC, it will cost $100, and you will need a current certificate of good standing from your home state dated within 90 days. It does not have to be an original certificate of good standing. It is important to name a responsible agent for your correspondence with the Iowa Secretary of State.
- You can fax file any Iowa entity with a Visa or Master Card. We highly recommend faxing your filing to Iowa. They are really responsive to faxed filings, seem to do them quicker, and fax back verification.
The Iowa Secretary of State is quick on completing its filings. It will take 1-2 days for paperwork to get processed. You will get an acknowledgment letter returned to the envelope return address label.
Annual reports will get mailed to your Iowa registered agent. They cost $30 online and $45 if you mail them in. They are actually biennial reports. Reports for corporations are due on even years by April 1st. All other entities have reports due on odd years by April 1st as well. The Iowa biennial reports can be confusing to remember. One of the nice things our clients have is always being able to log into their accounts to see when their next biennial report is due.
Registered Agent Iowa Service Includes:
- Instant Iowa registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Iowa forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Iowa.
- State resources in your Iowa registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple biennial report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.