Kentucky Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Kentucky incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed Kentucky Articles
- Kentucky Corporate Bylaws
- KY shareholder resolutions
- KY corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- KY corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
3-5 DAY KENTUCKY CORP
We can file your Kentucky corporation fast. Everything’s included:
- 3-5 day state filing
- 1 year registered agent service
- Account to manage your KY corp
- Annual report reminders
- $275 total
How to Incorporate in Kentucky
by Drake Forester
What will it cost to incorporate in Kentucky?
$50 Kentucky articles of incorporation minimum filing fee plus organization tax based on shares.
What are the costs involved in forming a Kentucky LLC?
Kentucky LLC articles of organization will cost $40.
Do I need to reserve a name before I incorporate in Kentucky?
No, Kentucky doesn’t require a name reservation. However, when you free business name search to find out if your name is already in use.
How long will it take to get my Kentucky Incorporation or Kentucky LLC processed?
It will take the Kentucky Secretary of State about 3-5 days to process your Kentucky incorporation. You can file articles of incorporation by mail, in-person, or online.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Kentucky?
A Kentucky annual report is due between January 1st and June 30th of the following year after filing a Corporation or LLC, and each year thereafter. The annual report filing fee for
Kentucky Corporations and LLCs is $15.
What are the Kentucky business taxes?
The Kentucky Corporate net income tax rates are between 4% and 6%.
The Kentucky personal net income tax rates are between 2% and 6%.
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .76%. The average Kentucky sales tax rate is 6%.
When we incorporate your business in Kentucky, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Kentucky LLC or Kentucky corporation.
- The Kentucky incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Kentucky organizer if Kentucky LLC.
- Ratified Kentucky corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Kentucky LLC.
- The state of Kentucky incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Kentucky.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Kentucky incorporation service and $125 for Kentucky registered agent.
All for a total of only $265 for a Kentucky LLC or $275 for a Kentucky corporation.