Northwest Registered Agent will incorporate your corporation for you for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don't mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That's it.Order Now!
Kentucky Incorporation Services
How to Incorporate in Kentucky
by Drake Forester
What will it cost to incorporate in Kentucky?
$50 Kentucky articles of incorporation minimum filing fee plus organization tax based on shares.
What are the costs involved in forming a Kentucky LLC?
Kentucky LLC articles of organization will cost $40.
Do I need to reserve a name before I incorporate in Kentucky?
No, Kentucky doesn’t require a name reservation. However, when you start a business in Kentucky, your company name must be distinguishable from other names already filed. You can perform a free business name search to find out if your name is already in use.
How long will it take to get my Kentucky Incorporation or Kentucky LLC processed?
It will take the Kentucky Secretary of State about 3-5 days to process your Kentucky incorporation. You can file articles of incorporation by mail, in-person, or online.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Kentucky?
A Kentucky annual report is due between January 1st and June 30th of the following year after filing a Corporation or LLC, and each year thereafter. The annual report filing fee for
Kentucky Corporations and LLCs is $15.
What are the Kentucky business taxes?
The Kentucky Corporate net income tax rates are between 4% and 6%.
The Kentucky personal net income tax rates are between 2% and 6%.
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .76%. The average Kentucky sales tax rate is 6%.
When we incorporate your business in Kentucky, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Kentucky LLC or Kentucky corporation.
- The Kentucky incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Kentucky organizer if Kentucky LLC.
- Ratified Kentucky corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Kentucky LLC.
- The state of Kentucky incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Kentucky.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Kentucky incorporation service and $125 for Kentucky registered agent.
All for a total of only $265 for a Kentucky LLC or $275 for a Kentucky corporation.