Registered Agent Service in Maine
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Incorporate a domestic Maine corporation: $145 state filing fee. You need to appoint a commercial Maine clerk (same thing as a registered agent).
- Organize a domestic Maine LLC: $175 state filing fee. On the Maine certificate of formation you will list your Maine registered agent's info.
- Foreign corporation: $250 filing fee - You must supply a certificate of good standing from your home state of incorporation, and list your registered agent's information on the filing.
- Foreign LLC: $250 filing fee. Maine foreign LLCs will need to be accompanied by a certificate of good standing from the secretary of state that you organized your LLC in.
If you are making a filing with the Maine Secretary of State, it must be signed with an original inked signature and be mailed in. There is no fax filing service or online service. You used to need your registered agent in Maine to sign your filing, but now, you just need to put down our commercial registered agent number on the filing next to our name. You can expedite any filing for $50 for 24 hour processing, or even get immediate service for $100. Normal processing time will take 2 weeks for Maine to finish your paperwork and get confirmation back to you.
You must appoint a registered agent or clerk in Maine for all filings with the secretary of state.
The annual reports are due every year, and can be filed online. Annual reports cost $85 for domestic entities, and $150 for foreign entities. You will only get an email notice that your report is due. The Maine Secretary of State will not mail out a reminder.
As your Maine registered agent service provider, all the Maine forms are pre-populated in your online account immediately. We send you annual report reminders and you'll never have a weird fee.
We believe we stand out from other Maine registered agents because of our commitment to speed.
Every day we pick up new registered agent clients that changed to us after paying forwarding fees with their previous agents. Your business is too important to us to play "billing games".
We also can provide commercial service for domestic Maine corporations.
Registered Agent Maine Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Maine forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Maine.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.