Maryland Incorporation Services
$100 gets the experienced skills of our Corporate Guides™ who draft and file your:
- Custom Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Resolutions
- Maryland Corporate Bylaws
- Maryland Stock Certificates
YOUR ADDRESS IS PRIVATE
We list our Maryland address for:
- Your registered office
- Your principle address
- Your mailing address
- Your incorporator address
Your Maryland corporation order includes the following:
- One week expedited filing
- Personal property return reminders
- Privacy protection
- $406 total for a Maryland corporation
Incorporate in Maryland
To incorporate in Maryland, you must file Articles of Incorporation with the State Department of Assessments and Taxation (SDAT). A $120 incorporation fee is required. The filing can be faxed or mailed, but faxed filings are processed much faster, in about seven days. Mailed Articles of Incorporation can take at least eight weeks to be processed. After you incorporate in Maryland, you will need to file an Annual Report, called a Maryland Personal Property Return. The PPR is due by April 15 each year, along with a $300 minimum fee.
What will it cost to incorporate in Maryland?
$120 Maryland articles of incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming a Maryland LLC?
Maryland LLC articles of organization will cost $100
How long will it take to get my Maryland Incorporation or Maryland LLC processed?
It will take the Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation (SDAT) at least 8 weeks (plus mail time) to process your Maryland articles of incorpration if you file by mail.
We highly recommend faxing your filing to the state and paying their $50 expedite fee. The SDAT processes faxed documents in about 7 days.
Maryland charges a $5 fee if you want your filed document returned to you. If you do not pay the fee, you get nothing back.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in [State Name]?
No, [state name] doesn’t require name reservations. However, when free business name search online to find one.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Maryland?
There is an annual report for Maryland Corporations and LLCs. The SDAT Maryland Personal Tax Return is due every April 15th and costs $300 minimum, depending on your assets and revenue.
What are the Maryland business taxes?
The Maryland Corporate net income tax rate is 8.25%.
The Maryland personal net income tax rates are:
$0-1,000 = 2%
$1,000-2,000 1= 3%
$2,000-3,000 = 4%
$3,000-150,000 = 4.75%
$150,000-300,000 = 5%
$300,000-500,000 = 5.25%
$500,000- 1 million = 5.5%
$1 million + = 6.25%
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of 3%. The average Maryland sales tax rate is 6%.
When we incorporate your business in Maryland, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Maryland LLC or Maryland corporation.
- The Maryland incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Maryland organizer if Maryland LLC.
- Ratified Maryland corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Maryland LLC.
- The state of Maryland incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service in Maryland.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Maryland incorporation service and $125 for Maryland registered agent.
- All for a total of only $330 for a Maryland LLC or $350 for a Maryland corporation.