Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Michigan LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Michigan LLC Articles
- MI LLC operating agreement
- MI LLC resolutions
- MI LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- MI annual report reminders
- MI business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
1 DAY MICHIGAN LLC
We’re fast and include everything you need:
- One day state processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- MI LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $375 total
Michigan Limited Liability Company
Michigan LLCs are governed by the Michigan Limited Liability Company Act – Act 23 of 1993.
Michigan LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Michigan will cost a $50 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs is in charge of filing Michigan LLCs, and it will take about 5-7 business days to process your Michigan limited liability company articles of organization if you file by mail.
Learn about forming an LLC in Michigan.
When forming an LLC in Michigan, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Michigan company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the MI Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Michigan limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Michigan LLCs state filing fees.
- Michigan registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 Michigan limited liability company service and $125 Michigan registered agent service.
Total Michigan company cost if you use our services:
$275 for a Michigan limited liability company and that includes the states Michigan LLC filing fee.
Any MI company expedited options?
We fax all Michigan corporate filings. We can complete Michigan LLC filing within 2 days.
If you are really in a hurry, you can pay a $100 fee and LARA will guarantee 24 hour processing.
How much does an MI LLC cost each year?
The annual LLC reports are due every year at by February 15th. Michigan LLC annual reports are $25.
What are the Michigan LLC taxes?
The Michigan personal net income tax rate is 4.35%.
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of .44%.
The average Michigan sales tax rate is 6%.
Michigan LLC Resources:
- Michigan Annual Report
- Michigan Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Michigan Certified Copy
- Michigan Apostille
- Michigan LLC Reinstatement
- Michigan LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our Michigan Corporation page