- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Nebraska registered agent, Nebraska resident agent
Nebraska Registered Agent Service
Info your NE registered agent should help you know and understand:
- To incorporate in Nebraska a domestic corporation, you will need to file your own articles of incorporation. The state does not provide a form to use, making it one of the only states to not provide this. It does offer a list of required articles that can be typed out simply stating the required information. The filing fee starts at $60 if there is less than $10,000 of authorized capital stock, plus $5 per page of the filing. You will be required to designate a registered agent located in Nebraska for this filing. We have our own templates written for you to use, available in your online account.
- To organize a Nebraska domestic LLC, it will cost $100, plus $5 per page, plus you are required to maintain a certified copy of the filing that costs $10 to obtain. The Nebraska Secretary of State will send this out with the original filing. You can name a Nebraska registered agent in your certificate of organization.
- To qualify a foreign corporation in Nebraska, it will cost $145 plus $5 per page. You will need a certificate of good standing from your home state that is dated within 60 days. You will need a Nebraska resident agent at all times with a physical address in Nebraska.
- To qualify a foreign LLC in Nebraska, you need a certificate of good standing with a date not older than 6 months. This will cost $120 to file. You will need to keep a registered agent in Nebraska at all times.
Our Nebraska registered office is only blocks away from the NE Secretary of State.
The Nebraska Secretary of State requires all filings to have original inked signatures on them. They actually do a smudge test. Filings take about a week to get processed, and duplicates get returned to the address on the envelope or you can specify a different address with a cover letter.
Annual reports get mailed to your NE registered agent. They are biennial reports. Corporations are due March 1st on the even years. Domestic corporations cost $26 to file, and foreign corps cost $52 plus a personal property scaled rate. LLCs are due April 1st on the odd years. They cost $10 regardless of domestic or foreign.
It costs $25 to change your registered agent in Nebraska by filing a change of agent form.
New Nebraska domestic entities must publish a Nebraska newspaper after the approved filing. We provide the order forms to the newspaper. We prefer that has the cheapest publishing so far. You have to publish in your Nebraska registered agent’s county. By publishing in Lancaster county you will save money with us as your registered agent.
We believe we stand out from other registered agent service providers in Nebraska because of our commitment to speed.
Every day we pick up new NE registered agent clients that changed to us after paying forwarding fees with their previous agents. We only charge you one fee, once a year.
Additional Nebraska Registered Agent Resources:
Registered Agent Infographic
Free Business Name Search
Nonprofits in Nebraska
Nebraska Registered Agent Resignation
Registered Agent Nebraska Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Nebraska forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Nebraska.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple biennial report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.