Northwest Registered Agent will incorporate your corporation for you for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don't mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That's it.Order Now!
Nevada Incorporation Services
How to Incorporate in Nevada
What will it cost to incorporate in Nevada?
$75 Nevada articles of incorporation filing fee if authorized stock is valued at $75K or less.
What are the costs involved in forming a Nevada LLC?
Nevada LLC articles of organization will cost $75
How long will it take to get my Nevada Incorporation or Nevada LLC processed?
If you file the paper form, it will take the Nevada Secretary of State about 2-3 weeks to process your Nevada articles of incorporation. You may mail, fax, or email your documents to the Secretary of State. You may now file NV corporations or LLCs online. If you choose online filing, you are incorporated immediately.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Nevada?
No, Nevada doesn’t require name reservations. However, when starting a business in Nevada, you will need a unique name. You can perform a free business name search online to find one.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Nevada?
The first fee you will encounter is the $150 initial statement of information fee. This statement of information must be filed within 30 days of forming your NV corporation or LLC.
Your ongoing annual fees are the annual $150 statement of information (due on the anniversary of your initial filing) and the annual $200 Nevada Dept. of Revenue “business license” fee for LLCs and an annual $500 business license fee for corporations.
Costs of Incorporating in Nevada
What are the Nevada business taxes?
Nevada doesn’t have a corporate income tax but they do have the $200 a year Business License tax for LLCs and a $500 Business License tax for corporations.
There is no personal income tax either.
7.59% The state has a 6.85% tax, but the average local tax is .74% making a total of 7.59%
There are also a lot of extra hotel and tourism taxes.
When we incorporate your business in Nevada, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Nevada LLC or Nevada corporation
- The Nevada incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Nevada organizer if Nevada LLC
- Ratified Nevada corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Nevada LLC
- The state of Nevada incorporation filing fees
- Registered agent service in Nevada
- Nevada business license service
- Our service fees are: $100 for Nevada incorporation service, $50 for Nevada business license service, and $125 for one year Nevada registered agent service.
- All for a total of only $70 for a Nevada LLC or $954 for a Nevada corporation.