How to Incorporate in NevadaInstructions on Nevada Incorporating
What will it cost to incorporate in Nevada?
$75 Nevada articles of incorporation filing fee if authorized stock is valued at $75K or less.
What are the costs involved in forming a Nevada LLC?
Nevada LLC articles of organization will cost $75
How long will it take to get my Nevada Incorporation or Nevada LLC processed?
If you file the paper form, it will take the Nevada Secretary of State about 2-3 weeks to process your Nevada incorporation. You may mail, fax, or email your documents to the Secretary of State. You may now file NV corporations or LLCs online. If you choose online filing, you are incorporated immediately.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Nevada?
The first fee you will encounter is the $150 initial list of officers fee. The initial list of officers must be filed within 30 days of forming your NV corporation or LLC.
Your ongoing annual fees are the annual $150 initial list of officers (due on the anniversary of your initial filing) and the annual $200 Nevada Secretary of State "business registration" fee.
What are the Nevada business taxes?
Nevada doesn’t have a corporate income tax but they do have the $200 a year business registration fee.
There is no personal income tax either.
7.59% The state has a 6.85% tax, but the average local tax is .74% making a total of 7.59%
There are also a lot of extra hotel and tourism taxes.
When we incorporate your business in Nevada, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Nevada LLC or Nevada corporation
- The Nevada incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Nevada organizer if Nevada LLC
- Ratified Nevada corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Nevada LLC
- The state of Nevada incorporation filing fees
- Registered agent service for Nevada
- Nevada business registration service
- Our service fees are: $100 for Nevada incorporation service, $50 for Nevada business registration service, and $125 for one year Nevada registered agent service.
All for a total of only $705 for a Nevada LLC or $705 for a Nevada corporation.
Reno, NV 80502