North Carolina Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your NC registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic North Carolina corporations cost $125 to file with the North Carolina Secretary of State. A registered agent in North Carolina is required.
- Domestic North Carolina LLCs also cost $125 to file with the North Carolina Secretary of State.
- Foreign entities wishing to qualify to do business in North Carolina cost $250 to file. You will also need to file a certificate of existence or status from your home state of incorporation that is not older than 6 months. The certificate must be an original copy. A NC registered agent is required.
Registered agent service is provided through our Raleigh NC office by Northwest Registered Agent Service. Our normal everyday price is $125 a year. No hidden fees, no weird mail forwarding fees, no cancellation fees.
The North Carolina Secretary of State will take about 5-7 days to complete a requested filing. Your registered agent does not have to sign your filing. You just list our name and address. Your signature on the filing does not have to be an original signature. There is no fax filing. You must mail the documents in.
If you're trying to pay your NC taxes, you'll notice the registered agent requirement. We provide the North Carolina revenue forms in your online account for your tax preparer to use with our NC registered agents info on them. Unlike other websites selling registered agents service in North Carolina, we actually work in NC and pay taxes to NC, so we try to help our clients as much as possible.
Your annual reports for corporations are due at your corporate income tax due dates and cost $25 plus franchise tax of income. You will receive no reminder from the state. LLCs have annual reports due on April 15th. They cost $200 to file because the department of revenue does not tax LLCs a franchise tax. Your annual report will get mailed to your NC registered agent. For this reason alone, it's important to hire a NC registered agent you can trust. It costs just $5 to change your registered agent in North Carolina.
Registered Agent North Carolina Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant North Carolina forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in North Carolina.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.