Rhode Island LLC
Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Rhode Island LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Rhode Island LLC Articles
- RI LLC operating agreement
- RI LLC resolutions
- RI LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul and our Corporate Guides™ are here to help you:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- RI annual report reminders
- RI business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
RHODE ISLAND LLC $375
We’re fast and try to just include everything you need:
- 1-6 day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- RI LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $375 total
RHODE ISLAND LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by the Rhode Island Limited Liability Company Act – Title 7, Chapter 7-16.
Forming an LLC in Rhode Island will cost a $150 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The state of Rhode Island Secretary of State is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take about 7 business days to process your LLC articles of organization if you file by paper or online.
You can learn more at How to Start a Rhode Island LLC.
When forming an LLC in Rhode Island, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Rhode Island company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the RI Secretary of state Business Commercial Services.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The LLC’s state filing fees.
- Rhode Island registered agent service (To learn more about registered agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 Rhode Island registered agent service.
Total Rhode Island company cost if you use our services:
$375 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any RI company expedited options?
Rhode Island doesn’t have expedite option but you can walk in your filing and they will process same day. If you file by mail or online, it will take about 7 business days to complete an RI LLC.
How much does an RI LLC cost each year?
The annual LLC reports are due every year at by November 1st. LLC annual reports in Rhode Island are $50.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Rhode Island?
There is a minimum franchise tax payment of $500, otherwise called the Rhode Island Business Corporation Tax. The tax must be paid for LLCs and S corporation elections as well as C corporations.
Rhode Island personal income tax rates range from 3.75% to 9.9%.
The average Rhode Island sales tax rate is 7%.
Rhode Island LLC Resources:
- Rhode Island Certified Copy
- Rhode Island Taxes
- Rhode Island Apostille
- Rhode Island LLC Reinstatement
- Rhode Island LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
- Registering an LLC in Another State
Free LLC Forms:
Want to compare entities? See our Rhode Island Corporation page.