For $100 our Corporate Guides™ form your Wisconsin LLC fast and hassle-free. Service includes:
- Custom LLC Articles of Organization
- Complete Wisconsin LLC formation
- Member resolutions
- WI LLC operating agreement
- WI LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- WI annual report reminders
- WI business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
WISCONSIN LLC $355
We’re fast and include everything you need:
- 4-7 day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- WI LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $355 total
Wisconsin Limited Liability Company
Wisconsin LLCs are governed by the Wisconsin Statutes – Chapter 183 Limited Liability Companies.
Wisconsin LLC registration:
There is a $170 LLC articles of organization state filing fee to form a Wisconsin LLC. The filing fee is just $130 if you submit your LLC articles of organization online.
The state of Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions is in charge of filing Wisconsin LLCs, and it will take about 4-7 business days to process your Wisconsin limited liability company articles of organization if you file by paper or online.
When forming an LLC in Wisconsin, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Wisconsin company articles of organization
- We make the state filing with the WI Department of Financial Institutions
- The organizer initial resolution
- Wisconsin limited liability company operating agreement
- The Wisconsin LLCs state filing fees
- Wisconsin registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Wisconsin limited liability company service and $125 Wisconsin registered agent service.
Total Wisconsin company cost if you use our services:
$355 for a Wisconsin limited liability company and that includes the states Wisconsin LLC filing fee.
Any Wisconsin company expedited options?
The normal LLC processing time is 4-7 business days but we can expedite your filing for just $25. Expedited processing is completed the next business day following the day you submit your Wisconsin LLC articles or organization.
How much does a WI LLC cost each year?
The annual reports for domestic Wisconsin LLCS are due each year at the end of the quarter in which you initially formed your company. The quarterly filing dates are on 3/31, 6/30, 9/30, and 12/31. The Wisconsin LLC annual report fee is $25.
Want to compare business entities? See our page on Wisconsin Corporations.
Can I form a Wisconsin LLC by myself?
Absolutely. We’ve even written a page on how to Form an LLC in Wisconsin.
What are the Wisconsin LLC taxes?
When you incorporate in Wisconsin, you will subject yourself to Wisconsin franchise tax rates of 7.9%. Wisconsin has a personal income tax rate of between 4.6% and 7.75%.
The Wisconsin state sales tax rate is 5%. Most Wisconsin counties charge an additional .50% sales tax.
Wisconsin LLC Resources:
- Annual Reports in Wisconsin
- Taxes in Wisconsin
- Register an LLC in a Different State
- Wisconsin Certified Copy
- Wisconsin Apostille
- Reinstate an LLC in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Legal Forms