$100 IN YOUR STATE!
Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don’t mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That’s it.Order Now!
Wisconsin Limited Liability Company
Wisconsin LLCs are governed by the Wisconsin Statutes – Chapter 183 Limited Liability Companies.
by Drake Forester
Wisconsin LLC registration:
There is a $170 LLC articles of organization state filing fee to form a Wisconsin LLC. The filing fee is just $130 if you submit your LLC articles of organization online.
The state of Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions is in charge of filing Wisconsin LLCs, and it will take about 4-7 business days to process your Wisconsin limited liability company articles of organization if you file by paper or online.
When forming an LLC in Wisconsin, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Wisconsin company articles of organization
- We make the state filing with the WI Department of Financial Institutions
- The organizer initial resolution
- Wisconsin limited liability company operating agreement
- The Wisconsin LLCs state filing fees
- Wisconsin registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 Wisconsin limited liability company service and $125 Wisconsin registered agent service.
To learn more about LLC formation, see our page on How to Form an LLC in Wisconsin.
Total Wisconsin company cost if you use our services:
$355 for a Wisconsin limited liability company and that includes the states Wisconsin LLC filing fee.
Any Wisconsin company expedited options?
The normal processing time is 4-7 business days but we can expedite your filing for just $25. Expedited processing is completed the next business day following the day you submit your Wisconsin LLC articles or organization.
How much does a WI LLC cost each year?
The annual reports for domestic Wisconsin LLCS are due each year at the end of the quarter in which you initially formed your company. The quarterly filing dates are on 3/31, 6/30, 9/30, and 12/31. The Wisconsin LLC annual report fee is $25.
Want to compare business entities? See our page on Wisconsin Corporations.
What are the Wisconsin LLC taxes?
When you incorporate in Wisconsin, you will subject yourself to Wisconsin franchise tax rates of 7.9%. Wisconsin has a personal income tax rate of between 4.6% and 7.75%.
The Wisconsin state sales tax rate is 5%. Most Wisconsin counties charge an additional .50% sales tax.
Wisconsin LLC Resources:
- Annual Reports in Wisconsin
- Taxes in Wisconsin
- Register an LLC in a Different State
- Wisconsin Certified Copy
- Wisconsin Apostille
- Reinstate an LLC in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Legal Forms