Wisconsin Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Wisconsin incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed Wisconsin Articles
- Wisconsin Corporate Bylaws
- WI shareholder resolutions
- WI corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- WI corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
2 DAY WISCONSIN CORP
We can file your Wisconsin corporation fast. Everything’s included:
- Two day filing
- 1 year registered agent service
- Account to manage your WI corp
- Annual report reminders
- $350 total
Instructions on Wisconsin Incorporating
by Drake Forester
What will it cost to incorporate in Wisconsin?
The cost in state fees to incorporate in Wisconsin is $100
What are the costs involved in forming a Wisconsin LLC?
$170 for a Wisconsin LLC.
Do I file a name reservation first before incorporating in Wisconsin?
No, Wisconsin does not require name reservation. Although, when free business name search first to see if your business name is currently available.
How long will it take to get my Wisconsin Incorporation or Wisconsin LLC processed?
The state of Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions will take about 5 business days to process your articles of incorporation unless you pay an extra $25 and then they will process by the end of the next business day.
When we Incorporate your business in Wisconsin, our Wisconsin incorporation service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for an LLC or Corporation
- The incorporator initial resolution, or Organizer if Wisconsin LLC
- Ratified corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Wisconsin LLC
- The Wisconsin state incorporation filing fees
- Registered/resident agent service for Wisconsin
- Our fees are: $100 Wisconsin Incorporation service and $125 Wisconsin registered agent incorporation service
All for a total of only $355 online filing for a Wisconsin LLC or $325 for a Wisconsin Corporation.
A couple A la Carte options are choosing the $25 state expedite fee to have your Wisconsin incorporation done by the end of the next business day, and a federal tax ID number for another $50.
No weird packages and we’re not some big National incorporation website that needs to bust out your filing just to keep their sales numbers up. We actually care about incorporating your Wisconsin business right the first time. We pay taxes in Wisconsin and operate in Wisconsin. Shouldn’t a website you trust with the important step of helping you incorporate in Wisconsin kind of know what it’s like to actually do business in Wisconsin?
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Wisconsin?
For domestic companies, the Wisconsin corporation annual filing fees are $25 online or $40 by paper. Domestic limited liability company annual filing fee is $25.
What are the Wisconsin business taxes?
The Wisconsin Corporate net income tax rate is 7.9%.
The Wisconsin personal net income tax rates are:
$225,000 + 7.75%
The average Wisconsin sales tax rate is 5.42%. The state has a 5% tax, but the average local tax is .42% making a total of 5.42%.