Alaska Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
Cheaper Sites Exist
True, but we
- don’t hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
AA Northwest Registered Agent, Inc
Anchorage, AK 99503
Registered Agent Services in Alaska
Info your AK registered agent should help you know and understand:
- The Alaska Division of Corporations, Business and Professional Licensing offers a nice online system for domestic Alaska Corporations. The division charges $250 for domestic Alaska Corporations.
- The Alaska Division of Corporations, Business and Professional Licensing offers the same on-line system for filing domestic Alaska LLCs. The AK Division of Corporations charges a $250 filing fee for these business entities, and you can look up your registered agent right there by entering in your business name via a free business name search.
- For foreign Alaska corporations or Alaska nonprofits, you can mail it in with a check payment, or fax it in, and then call with credit card information. The filing fee to qualify a foreign entity in Alaska is $350. You will need a registered agent located in Alaska. When mailing a foreign qualification in to the Alaska Division of Corporations, you need an original inked signature on the form. You only have to put our name down as your registered agent. We do not have to sign your filing, but you will need a registered agent.
- If you would like to file a foreign Alaska LLC, you can also use the online system. You will need an Alaska registered agent.
The Alaska Division of Corporations provides no biennial report reminder for biennial reports. They cost $100 for domestic entities and $200 for foreign entities. They are always due on January 2nd of the odd or even year of when you filed. As your registered agent in Alaska, we provide biennial report reminders and resources to quickly and easily file your biennial reports. If your registered agent doesn’t provide that service, it’s easier to change registered agent in Alaska than you might think. For a quick visual of our real-time service, check out our Registered Agent Infographic.
Alaska has no personal income tax, so declaring your company as an S corp has great benefits for your company and virtually becomes tax-free.
Online filings are done immediately, and you will have verification right then and there.
If you have further questions about filing in Alaska and having Northwest Registered Agent act as your registered agent service, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Registered Agent Alaska Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent service annual price: $125.
- Instant Alaska forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Alaska.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send you multiple biennial report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.