The Corporate Guides™ Difference
There are about 10 national registered agent companies. We are roughly speaking the 3rd largest. WE BELIEVE THIS IS PERFECTION. We have no desire to move up in the rankings, and we sure don’t have a desire to move down.
It’s the perfect place for us as a company.
It’s the perfect size of registered agent service for you as a client. Here’s why:
- If you go with the biggest registered agent that has over 27,000 employees, no matter how many people they hire, you can never be anything more than Client Number: One million and whatever.
- If you go with a smaller registered agent service, you are super important to them, and that’s really cool, but any little change or disruption for their business will translate into a massive problem for you. Their rent goes up? Who do they have to get that difference from? You. As you know there’s a lot that goes on day after day to make a business run and there’s a lot of risk going with a smaller registered agent service. The smallest registered agent services cannot dedicate the resources that we do to website security, online compliance tools, quality of offices provided, and connections with each secretary of state or corporations division.
What we’ve done to change the industry:
Seven years ago, we came up with the idea to locally scan everything we get as a registered agent to our clients. We are still the only national registered agent service that locally scans everything to you in real time. It’s simple logistics:
Registered agents bigger than us logistically cannot locally scan millions of legal documents from 51 locations and maintain quality control.
Registered agents smaller than us hire their competitors in each state to be able to offer national services. In order to be able to offer registered agent services in each state, they piggy back off other registered agents, but do not pay them enough to command their competitors to locally scan everything. Nor do their competitors want to scan everything and bend over backwards for a competitor.
We are the only national registered agent service operating our own offices and not hiring competitors in other states to be able to offer national services. That sounds crazy, doesn’t it? Even the biggest registered agent service hires its competitors to be able to offer national registered agent services. We run our own offices to control our own quality; other registered agents hire contractors to send important documents to their hub on a weekly basis and scan to your account there. We are still destroying the speed of other registered agents by locally scanning everything we get for you to your online account in real time. We’ve spent over $250,000 in scanners alone. We’re the fastest registered agent for document delivery.
Logistically, Seven years later, everyone else is still scratching their heads, and they will never be able to do what we do for our clients.
What to expect when you place an order:
- You get what you need from us immediately in your online account.
- The forms you could file with the state are pre-populated with our registered agent information.
- You’ll have more helpful information in your client account than you’ll find on a state website.
- If you’re an attorney, CPA, or filing service, you can easily manage one or thousands of your clients with our web tools, and make filings for you easier.
- Every client of NW Registered Agent receives the support of our Corporate Guides™.
What to expect year after year:
- You get the continual support of our Corporate Guides™.
- The most sophisticated document reminder system in the industry; Any documents and service of process received at our local registered offices are LOCALLY scanned and stored in your account so you, your attorney, or up to 5 separate contacts can log in and see them in real time. We can set up rules for types of documents and which contacts see them. No one else scans EVERYTHING to your account immediately. If you don’t log in and look at an item, we start notifying the contacts on your account that no one is looking at your notices.
- The most sophisticated annual report or registration compliance system in the industry; we send you report reminders based off your registrations as the state sees them.
- On one screen, you’ll see when your reports are due in every state, with how-to links to file them, and we send you reminders.
- Same price. No nickel and dime fees.
Why we’re different:
Our competitors SELL registered agent services as a BY-PRODUCT. Basically every other registered agent service is a corporate service company. They file UCC statements and random filings. They do all kinds of corporate work for attorneys, and they might do 20 lien searches to every one registered agent order. What on earth is a lien search? We don’t care. As you can tell from our 2,000-page website: We do registered agent services. That’s basically it. So to our competitors, “Registered Agent Service” shows up as a line item each year. A line item right after selling UCC filings, court searches, amendment filings, random filings you might not need—right next to plain selling your lead to a merchant processing account, a payroll company, a credit card company, and anyone else that will pay them for your data. Most everyone else in our industry makes their money on the size of each order.
We make our living with registered agent services. It’s what we live, breathe, and sleep. It’s what makes us different. This is why our offices are better, our software we provide is better, our report reminders are better, our billing experience is better, and the overall experience is better. All we care about is registered agent service. We work hard to NOT offer extra stuff to sell you, while our competition has meetings to figure out how to improve profit margins by cutting costs and adding extra fees. We have never, in the history of Northwest Registered Agent had a meeting about sales, income, expenses, or anything to do with how to make more money.
We charge a fair price at $125 a year. It’s not the most expensive, and it’s not the cheapest. BUT it’s a true price. It’s a price you don’t have to worry about changing. It’s a price that allows us to make you a priority, not an object to try to get money from. Our entire experience, even down to the build out and layout of our office is with registered agent service in mind.
We provide TRUE National Registered Agent Services
When you sign up on this website, Northwest Registered Agent will actually be the name written down on your forms as your corporate registered agent. We operate in every state under our own legal name and office. You can learn more about what is a registered agent or check out your state here:
If you’re not happy with our performance we will refund your money or work with you until it is right.