Georgia Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic Georgia corporations cost $100 to file. The state requires a registered agent for a Georgia corporation. If you file online it will take the Georgia SOS 5-12 business to process.
- Domestic Georgia LLCs also cost $100. A registered agent is required on the Georgia Articles of Organization. When filing online, it gets done in 5-12 business days, and you can appoint us as the agent in their Web system.
- Foreign corporations cost $225 to file. Georgia requires a registered agent located in the state to be listed in the certificate of authority.
- Foreign LLCs also cost $225 and require a registered agent. You must make the filing to the secretary of state. Any foreign qualification must be accompanied by a certificate of good standing from your home state that isn't dated older than 90 days. It can be a copy version.
As your registered agent in Georgia we do not have to sign the filing. If you are going to be making a filing with the Georgia Secretary of State, it will take about 5-7 business days for them to process it. You can do the state expedite service for $100 which bumps it up to 24 hour processing. You can file domestic LLCs and corporations online and name your registered agent right there. Foreign entities must be mailed into the state. You can also mail any filing into the state, and the signatures do not need to be original inked signatures. There is no fax filing option. You are required to obtain and maintain a registered agent in Georgia for all entities.
We provide you all the Georgia state forms you could file, pre-populated with our registered agent office information on them, Georgia state agency contact information, tips, and links for the quickest, cheapest and most efficient ways to make Georgia filings. This is all in your online account instantly after signing up for service.
Your Georgia annual reports will be mailed to your registered agent in Georgia. This is why it's important to hire a competent Georgia agent that you can trust. All annual reports cost $50 to file, and are due April 1st. You can download them online, and also file online.
The only way to change your Georgia registered agent is to re-file your annual report, or file your first one if you haven't filed it yet. In your online account, we have the link directly to the state annual report section with filing instructions. We're located in Roswell, Georgia.
Registered Agent Georgia Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Georgia forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Georgia.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.