Georgia Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
Cheaper Sites Exist
True, but we
- don’t hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Northwest Registered Agent, LLC.
Roswell, GA 30076
Registered Agent Service in Georgia
Info your registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic Georgia corporations cost $100 to file. The state requires a registered agent for a Georgia corporation. If you file online it will take the Georgia SOS 5-12 business to process.
- Domestic Georgia LLCs also cost $100. A registered agent is required on the Georgia Articles of Organization. When filing online, it gets done in 5-12 business days, and you can appoint us as the agent in their Web system.
- Foreign corporations cost $225 to file. Georgia requires a registered agent located in the state to be listed in the certificate of authority.
- Foreign LLCs also cost $225 and require a registered agent. You must make the filing to the secretary of state. Any foreign qualification must be accompanied by a certificate of good standing from your home state that isn’t dated older than 90 days. It can be a copy version.
You are required to obtain and maintain a registered agent in Georgia for all entities.
We provide you all the Georgia state forms you could file, pre-populated with our registered agent office information on them, Georgia state agency contact information, tips, and links for the quickest, cheapest and most efficient ways to make Georgia filings. This is all in your online account instantly after signing up for registered agent service.
Your Georgia annual reports will be mailed to your registered agent in Georgia. This is why it’s important to hire a competent Georgia agent that you can trust. All annual reports, including Georgia non-profits, cost $50 to file, and are due April 1st. You can download them online, and also file online.
The only way to change your Georgia registered agent is to re-file your annual report, or file your first one if you haven’t filed it yet. In your online account, we have the link directly to the state annual report section with filing instructions. We’re located in Roswell, Georgia.
More Georgia Registered Agent Resources:
Registered Agent Service Infographic
Registered Agent Georgia Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Georgia forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Georgia.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.