Michigan Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your MI registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Corporations cost a minimum of $60 to file, and can go upwards depending on how many authorized shares you have. You will need to have a Michigan registered agent.
- LLCs cost $50 to file. We provide these forms for you in your online account with our Michigan resident agent info on them.
- If you have a foreign corporation you will need to obtain a certificate of good standing from your home state that is current within 30 days. It can be a photo copy. Foreign corps require a MI registered agent.
- If you have a foreign LLC you will need to obtain a certificate of good standing from your home state that is current within 30 days as well. It too can be a photo copy. Out of state LLCs must maintain a Michigan resident agent.
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) does not require your Michigan registered agent to sign your filing. You also do not have to have original inked signatures on your filing. Normal filings get completed within 5-7 days. There is a $100 expedite option for 24 hour turnaround time. Michigan registered agents are also known as a resident agent.
You list your Michigan registered agent's name and address on the foreign LLC and foreign corporation forms.
You must maintain a current registered agent in Michigan at all times.
Annual reports get mailed to your Michigan registered agent and are due May 15th for corporations, and February 15th for LLCs. They will be mailed out 3 months prior to the due date. As your Michigan resident agent, we send you timely reminders to file these, and we provide you helpful tips and links to file your reports in your online account.
It costs $5 to change your MI registered agent. We have the change of agent form available to you instantly in your online account.
We believe we stand out from other Michigan registered agents because of our commitment to speed.
Every day we pick up new registered agent clients that changed to us after paying forwarding fees with their previous agents. Your business is too important to us to play “billing games”.
Registered Agent Michigan Service Includes:
- Instant Michigan registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Michigan forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Michigan.
- State resources in your Michigan registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.