Minnesota Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your MN registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic Minnesota corporations cost $135 to file. You list your Minnesota registered agent's info online. We provide the correct links in your online account immediately.
- Domestic Minnesota LLCs cost $135 to file. You must keep a Minnesota registered agent and office.
- A foreign corporation costs $200 to file, and is the only business entity that has to file an annual renewal with a fee of $115. As your MN registered agent we provide foreign corps report reminders.
- A foreign LLC costs $185 to file. Good news, you don't need a certificate of good standing from your home state.
To incorporate in Minnesota, or registered from out of state, will take about 1-2 weeks for the Minnesota Secretary of State to complete your filing. If you file online, it takes 24 hours. There is no mail expedite option. You will get a certificate and stamped copy of your filing back. It will get mailed to the address on the check you use to pay with. Filings do not need an original inked signature, and your MN registered agent does not need to sign. There is no fax file option, but you can do it online if you pay an extra $10.
Other entities have to file the annual renewal, but it doesn't cost anything. The foreign corporation form is in your online account with our Minnesota registered agent name and address on your form.
Annual renewals are mailed to your registered agent in Minnesota, and are due each year on December 31st. The only entity that has a fee with it is the foreign corporation. You have to mail them in. If you have a bad Minnesota registered agent, and they don't get them to you, you can order one online. As your MN agent, we provide you reminder emails before your reports are due. You can manage Minnesota and/or every states' annual reports in your online registered agent account.
To change your registered agent in Minnesota it costs $35 and you must file a Minnesota registered agents change of agent form. This form is in your online account immediately.
Registered Agent Minnesota Service Includes:
- Instant Minnesota registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Minnesota forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Minnesota.
- State resources in your Minnesota registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual renewal reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.