Nevada Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your Nevada registered agent should help you know and understand:
It costs $60 to change your Nevada resident agents, so you should think carefully about the company you appoint as your Nevada registered agent. The resident agent business in Nevada is a big business and you should read the fine print of the contract a company makes you sign. With Northwest Registered Agent, LLC covering your Nevada registered agent service, you get the owner on the phone when you call. If you ever have a problem, you get to talk immediately to the owner. It costs $100 to resign as agent in Nevada. If you hire a budget, low price agent, you WILL find yourself paying additional fees. At $125 a year we charge a fair price, where you know you won't get stuck with random bills.
If you would like to incorporate in Nevada, there are some steps that a lot of websites don't tell you. Here is a run-down of the Nevada state fees and requirements to form a corporation in Nevada:
- You file your articles of incorporation or organization: $75 - This is if you have less than $75,000 value for shares authorized.
- You file your initial Statement of Information: $125
- Corporations are required to maintain a certified Nevada copy of your articles of incorporation at their Nevada registered agent's office: $30
- You are required to file a business license with the Nevada Department of revenue each year. Since Nevada Has no corporate income, they get you for a flat fee each year instead, and don't really let a lot of people know this till after you incorporate. This annual fee is: $200
- So your total state fees to incorporate in Nevada are: $430
Your total fees on an ongoing basis are the $125 Statement of Information due on the anniversary of your initial filing, and the $200 Nevada Department of Revenue "business license".
If you have a foreign NV corporation that you need to qualify in Nevada, you have to publish your assets in the newspaper for 2 consecutive publications. The NV Secretary of State won't tell you this, and frankly tries to hide it, because they market themselves as the most corporate friendly state. The Secretary of State does not monitor this and doesn't really care if you comply. IF someone complains on your company with the attorney general, they could investigate and ask for the proof that you have done this, and then fine you if you haven't published. The state of Nevada has the right to fine you $100 per month for every month you haven't published, but we have not heard of a case where Nevada did this. It would be insanely bad PR for a "business friendly" state. The newspapers will mail notification to your principal address with flyers promoting that you are required to publish in their papers. We provide the order form to a newspaper that charges $25 in your online account. Not all Nevada resident agents will do this for you.
We recommend that you file your Nevada incorporation online to have it processed immediately. If you choose to file by paper, your Nevada resident agent needs to sign your filing. You can fax file, file by email, regular mail, or walk the documents into the Secretary of State. Paper filings that are not expedited filings take about 1 week to get processed, but you have a couple expedite options as follows: 24 hour $125, 2 hour $500 and they will notify you when it's done, 1 hour $1000, and they will notify you. You do not need to provide an original signature on any filing. You will receive a certificate mailed back to the address you specify on your filing, or you can request they email it back to you. But if you file online, you don't have to pay any expedite fees and it gets done instantly.
A domestic Nevada corporation or foreign qualifying corporation must pay the following filing fees in relation to the articles of incorporation depending on the value of the stock authorized:
- Up to $75,000 value: $75 filing fee
- $75,000-$200,000 valuation: $175 fee to file
- $200,000-$500,000 value: $275 filing charge
- $500,000-$1,000,000 valuation: $375 fee to file
- Anything over 1 million in $500,000 increments: $275 each 500K filing fee
You obviously have a lot of options for Nevada registered agents. There are a lot of people doing this out of their home and making a nice side business. Registered agent service is ALL we do!
If you would like to form a corporation in Nevada, we charge $100 to make, prepare, and file ALL the correct paperwork. Not just the first filing. But you should just do it yourself and save some money! You can file a domestic NV LLC or NV corporation yourself online with the NV SOS and it will be done instantly. It's super easy! If you would like to use our Nevada registered agent services, we provide a flat fee price with no hidden fees, no weird mail forward fees that you can't opt out of, no cancellation fees, no middle of the year "maintenance fees", and we don't keep your credit card on file and just charge you without letting you know. In fact we don't even keep credit card information. We send out a bill every year for Nevada registered agent services, and if you want to cancel, you just let us know. It's that simple. Do it yourself filing instructions and forms are in your online account.
It's just $125 a year to take advantage of our Nevada registered agent services. We provide registered agent services in every state, under our own name. It is virtually impossible for us to go out of business or disappear. We want to send you a bill for $125 every year. We don't need to hit a home run on your aspirations to incorporate in Nevada. We don't have a sales team, we don't need to charge high fees, and we don't have the time to nickel and dime you to death, because it just doesn't make sense for us. We make our money as Nevada resident agents, one client, one year at a time. Because of this philosophy, we are a very stable company. It's just that simple.
Registered Agent Nevada Service Includes:
- Instant Nevada registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Nevada forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Nevada.
- State resources in your Nevada registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual list & business license reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.