Tennessee Registered Agent
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
Cheaper Sites Exist
True, but we
- don’t hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Northwest Registered Agent, LLC.
Nashville, TN 37212
Tennessee Registered Agent Service
Info your TN registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic Tennessee corporations cost $100 and you must appoint a TN registered agent.
- Domestic LLCs cost $300 or $50 per member whichever is more, to organize.
- Foreign corporations have a HUGE filing fee of $600. Sometimes we have helped people create a new domestic
- Tennessee entity to avoid this monster fee. Foreign corporations need to keep a Tennessee registered agent at all times.
Foreign LLCs have the same filing fees as domestics, and all LLCs must keep an active Tennessee registered agent.
Filings in Tennessee need to have original inked signatures. You cannot fax the filing in. You can file domestic entities online, but foreign business registrations need to be mailed in. Filings take about 4 days if mailed, and 2 if done online. Your TN registered agent does not need to sign your filing. Completed filings will get mailed back to the address on the envelope you mail with.
It does not cost to change your Tennessee registered agent, so if you would like to switch to us, we would be glad to file the paper work for you after you sign the TN change of agent form in your online account.
Annual reports come to the mailing address you specify. Domestic corporations cost $20 if there are no changes and $40 if there are. All other entities cost $300 if there are no changes and $320 if there are. Reports are due April 1st, or the first day of the 4th month after your fiscal year ends. Annual reports for Tennessee LLCs get mailed out at the end of December or beginning of January.
Tennessee Registered Agent Resources:
Registered Agent Infographic
Registered Agent Service
Registered Agent Tennessee Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Tennessee forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Tennessee.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.