Arizona Statutory Agent, Arizona registered agent, Arizona resident agent
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
Cheaper Sites Exist
True, but we
- don’t hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Northwest Registered Agent, LLC
Oro Valley, AZ 85755
Arizona Registered Agent Service
Why do I need an Arizona statutory agent?
- All businesses registered with the state must appoint a statutory agent.
- The Arizona Corporations Commission and the Secretary of State will reject your filing if you do not appoint one.
- So that the government and general public have a reliable way to contact your Arizona business with legal notices and other types of important mail.
Why your life will be better if you hire us:
Arizona’s statutory agent requirement may seem like it’s just one more bureaucratic hoop you have to jump through when you start a business, but we’ve done our best to make this technical requirement a service vital. This is what we do:
- We’ll help you with your business filing. Don’t take it personally, but you’ll likely have a hard time filling out your filing because corporate filings are confusing. But not for us. We do them every day. Once you hire us, you’ll be give instant access to our filing instructions, tips, order sheets and all the forms you need to file.
- Call us! We’re here to help! We’re more than happy to walk you through whatever aspect of your business filing is giving you trouble. The people who answer the phones do filings for a living. No one will be reading from a script, because we specialize in service, not maximizing our profits.
- We have the most refined business compliance reminder system in the industry. When you start your business in Arizona, it’s only the beginning. If you own a corporation or a nonprofit in Arizona, you’ll have ongoing reports due to the Arizona Corporations Commission every year. You’ll always see upcoming report and maintenance dates in your online account for every state in which your hired us for registered agent service. We’ll remind you based on your business’ corporate data, and if Arizona’s reporting requirements or legislative laws change, we’ll keep you up to date. Then when it’s time to file your reports, we provide you with the links and forms you need to file—without tacking on any fees. No upsells, ever. Plus, all forms will be pre-populated with your info on them, making business maintenance simpler.
- We offer free tools. You don’t just get an invoice from us every year; we provide free online software that will help you maintain your business. We’ll give you all the forms you need to maintain your corporation, limited liability company (LLC), LLP, charity, nonprofit, or any other type of Arizona business. All you need to do is enter you company’s data once. Then that data will be saved and populate all kinds of different forms like annual meeting, new registrations in other states, and any amendments you need to make to your AZ corporation or LLC.
How is Northwest different from other registered agent services?
- We don’t store your credit card information. You’ve probably heard the term “big data,” and you should be afraid of it. We will not sell your data to other companies or individuals to make extra money.
- It only takes one mistake to cause a serious problem, that’s why we’re serious about being your registered agent. We are the only national registered agent service that locally scans everything into your online account in real time. We keep commercial offices in each state, and when you hire us for Arizona statutory agent service, we scan everything from our office in Oro Valley, AZ. Your Arizona registered agent is your business’ only point of contact for serious legal notices. We don’t just simply email you copies of your notices—we make sure you and/or whoever you want to be notified actually log in and view your documents. If you’d like, we can also arrange to call and mail you notices until you look at your documents.
- Collections. We take in new clients everyday who are sick of their current registered agent’s billing policy. We never send our clients to collections. If you don’t want to pay us, don’t. Our trademarked slogan is “We’re Just Not Annoying,” and we take it to heart.
- This isn’t just our job, it’s our passion. Obviously, we think highly of ourselves, but this is what we do. When you sign up, we don’t think of you as just another line item on a profit and loss sheet or a dividend payment to our owners; your business is not just an idea that we hope will work out. And we’re definitely not a massive corporate machine with an army of salespeople looking to squeeze every last penny out of you. Registered agent service is our lives, and we’re good at it.
What is an Arizona statutory agent?
- An Arizona resident or company that maintains a physical address in the state of Arizona and is willing to accept legal documents on behalf of a business. (To learn more about registered agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent?)
What’s the difference between a registered agent and a statutory agent?
Just the name. Different states call registered agents different things. Registered agent, statutory agent, resident agent, agent for service of process—they’re all the same thing, and each one has the same responsibilities.
What do Arizona statutory agents do?
Your Arizona registered agent should provide tools to help you maintain your business.
- Arizona registered agents must have a physical address in Arizona.
- Be open during normal business hours.
- Accept important legal documents on your business’ behalf—and get them to you.
What are the requirements for Arizona registered agents?
According to Arizona state code § 10.501, a statutory agent must:
- Be able to accept legal documents.
- Have a physical, registered office address located within the state of Arizona. No P.O. Boxes.
- An AZ registered agent must be a resident or a company that provides registered agent services.
Who needs a registered agent in Arizona?
Anyone forming an Arizona limited liability company or a corporation in Arizona.
How do I find an Arizona registered agent?
- Perform an Arizona business name search for free.
- Use the name of the company you’re trying to look up.
- Look at the AZ registered agent’s name and registered address.
- If you want to legally notify a business through their registered agent, simply send a letter certified mail to the registered agent at their registered office address.
How do I change my registered agent to Northwest?
- File a Registered Agent Statement of Change form with the Arizona Division of Corporations.
- The change form is available instantly if you place an order with us.
- It’s a simple process, but if you’d like more specifics, visit our change Arizona registered agent page.
What’s your Arizona registered office like?
We scan all documents locally from our office in Oro Valley, AZ.
How will you get my legal notices to me?
We scan everything in real time. This registered agent infographic shows how it works.
Can I send my mail to your Arizona registered office?
- No, that’s not a service that we offer, but we’ll try to help you if at all possible. Call us!
- The postal service might not deliver your mail to us if you don’t have a lease at our office.
- If we happen to get mail for you, however, we’ll scan it to you in real time.
Should I use your registered office address in Arizona on my filing?
Yes. We’re the only national registered agent service that allows our clients to list our address for everything when you’re doing a filing to keep you private address off public records.
How do Arizona registered agents get served?
Serving a registered agent is legal proof that you were notified of an event. It doesn’t matter if the company sees the documents or even gets them from their registered agent. You were notified if your registered agent signs for the documents; this is a responsibility we take seriously.
- A sheriff, process server, or any third party will walk into our office and hand us legal papers (service of process).
- The process server then gives an affidavit to the court stating that they “served” us.
Should I hire a registered agent in Arizona before or after I do my filing?
You hire us first and then do your business registration filing with the Division of Corporations. The state won’t allow you to form an LLC or corporation without an Arizona statutory agent. Plus, you’ll find all the forms and instructions you need to complete your filing instantly after you sign up.
How does Northwest’s Arizona registered agent service work?
- You sign up for service online (you’ll find the signup at the top of this page).
- After you make your business registration filing with the Arizona Division of Corporations, we’ll become your registered agent.
- We collect the first year’s fee up front.
- About a year later, we’ll send you an invoice for another year of Arizona registered agent service. If you want to cancel then, you can easily do so.
- We make it easy to add registered agent services online.
- Your online account is the place to go—not just for registered agent service or to pay a bill—for keeping up with corporate paperwork formalities for your Arizona business.
How do I get started?
- Place an order for Arizona registered agent service.
- Fill out the forms you want to file.
- Read our instructions and filing tips.
- File your LLC or corporation with the Arizona Division of Corporations, Business, and Professional Licensing.
- You can place an order in your online account if you want us to do the filing for you.
- The Arizona Corporations Commission or secretary of state will process your filing.
- We’ll officially become your Arizona registered agent service provider.
Registered Agent Arizona Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent service annual price: $125.
- Instant Arizona forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Arizona.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send you multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.