Arizona Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your AZ statutory agent should help you know and understand:
- A Domestic Arizona Corporation costs $60 to file with the Arizona Corporations Division. You will need to publish the articles of incorporation in the paper, and maintain an Arizona Resident Agent with a physical street address in Arizona.
- A Domestic Arizona LLC will cost $50 to file with the Arizona Corporations Division and requires an AZ registered agent and Arizona registered office. Making it the cheapest entity to form in Arizona. You must also publish the Articles of Organization in a paper in the county you will operate in, or your registered agent office address, for 3 consecutive publications. You must maintain a statutory agent in Arizona for a domestic LLC.
- You must have an Arizona statutory agent or Arizona registered agent for a foreign corporation. You must also submit a certificate of disclosure with your filing. As your Arizona statutory agent, we provide the forms, certificate of disclosure, links to getting a certified copy and good standing from your home state, and ordering instructions to the cheapest newspapers we've found for plublication requirements in your online account immediately after you sign up.
- A foreign Arizona LLC will cost $150 to file, and will require an Arizona registered agent. You only need a certificate of good standing current within 60 days to complete your filing, and you do not need to publish out of state Arizona LLCs in the paper. Foreign Arizona LLCs must also maintain a Arizona statutory agent for service of process.
Arizona does not have a Secretary of State that governs business filings. It has the Arizona Corporation Commission Corporation Division.
All filings do not need an original inked signature. Your Arizona statutory agent must sign your forms. As your registered agent, we provide all the forms you could file in your online account; immediately; pre-signed.
Any filing will take about 3-4 weeks, unless you expedite it. Any filing can be expedited for $35. The ACC has promised an online filing system by the end of 2012. We will have all the direct links in your online account to make the online filings, once the system goes live. It’s Arizona though and the odds of it being an easy online filing system are basically zero. In 2012 Arizona decided to move into 1990 technology and make PDFs that have text fields, but somehow made the forms even longer than they were before. It’s amazing how confusing and absurd Arizona can make a simple procedure.
On all filings Northwest Registered Agent, LLC., must sign your documents as Arizona statutory agent. We provide every form immediately in your online account.
Annual reports for Arizona corporations are due on the anniversary of when you filed, and will get mailed to your main business address 2 months prior. Corporations have to file these and pay $45. LLCs do not have annual reports in Arizona.
Because of our location, you can publish with one of the cheapest Arizona newspapers. We provide all the ordering forms in your online AZ registered agent account.
Statutory Agent Arizona Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent service annual price: $125.
- Instant Arizona forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Arizona.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send you multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.