Arkansas Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your AR registered agent should help you know and understand:
- An Arkansas LLC will cost you $45 to file online, and $50 by mail. You must maintain an registered agent in Arkansas to keep your company active.
- An Arkansas corporation will cost the same as the LLC, and you again must designate a registered agent with a physical address in Arkansas for service of process and correspondence for you to the state.
- A foreign corporation costs $270 online and $300 by paper.
- If you would like to qualify your foreign LLC in Arkansas, the filing fees are $270 on-line and $300 by paper. For either entity, you are required to have a registered agent for your filing, and maintain one at all times. You must obtain a certificate of good standing from your home state of incorporation and it must be an original and current within 30 days.
Filings with the Arkansas Secretary of State take about 1-2 days. If you mail in your filing, it needs to be an original inked signature. If you do them on-line, you can electronically sign the process. You will receive a certificate back from the secretary of state for your filing.
Annual reports are due on May 1. They get mailed out in January and February. You will be responsible for a franchise tax with a minimum of $150 due for corporations. LLCs cost a flat $150 for the annual report. These can be filed on-line.
Northwest Registered Agent can provide registered agent service in Arkansas for you instantly. You can use our name and address as your agent upon completing our on-line sign up form.
Registered Agent Arkansas Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Arkansas forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Arkansas.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send you multiple franchise tax report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.