- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Why do I need an Arkansas registered agent?
- The state requires all Arkansas registered businesses to appoint one.
- The secretary of state will reject your business filing if you don’t appoint a registered agent.
- Basically, the registered agent requirement exists so the general public and the state have a reliable way to contact your business.
Why your life will be better if you hire us:
- It’s not personal, but you’ll likely struggle with your business filing. Why? Because Arkansas business registration filings are confusing. But we do them every day and when you hire us, as part of our registered agent service, we’ll instantly provide you with filing instructions, tips, order sheets, and the forms you need to file.
- Call us! We’re here to help walk you through the process of starting your new business. When you have a question, just call. The people who answer the phones don’t read from scripts or try to sell you anything—we’re just here to help.
- This is only the beginning. Registering your business in Arkansas is only the beginning. When you form an LLC or corporation, each year, you’ll have ongoing reports like the Arkansas franchise tax report. We offer complete corporate services in Arkansas. You can always see upcoming report dates for every state in which we’re your registered agent. Your reminders are always based off your real corporate data, the same data the state sees. And if legislative laws change and affect your business, you’ll know about it. We have the most sophisticated business compliance reminder system in our industry. We do the work for you programmatically on the backend and provide you with not only a reminder, but the forms you need to file already prepopulated with your information on them. No upsells.
- Free tools. We don’t simply send you a bill for providing registered agent service, we offer all the corporate legal forms you need to maintain your LLC, nonprofit, charity, corporation, LLP, or any other type of Arkansas business. Through our Online Service Manager, you need only enter your information once, and use that data to populate all kinds of corporate forms like annual meetings, amendments, and new registrations in additional states.
What makes Northwest different from other registered agent services?
- Big data. We don’t store your credit card information. We don’t sell your data to others to make money. We don’t save your “big data” and offer it to others.
- We are the only national registered agent that locally scans everything to you in real time. Through our Online Service Manager, we’ll scan everything to you in real time. Your Arkansas registered agent service is going to be your point of contact for serious legal notices. We maintain our own registered offices in each state and when you hire us for registered agent service, we’ll scan everything from our office in Rogers, AR. And we don’t just email you a copy of your notice. Our Online Service Manager utilizes the most sophisticated calendaring response and tracking system of any Arkansas registered agent service to help make sure you, and whoever you want to be notified, you don’t just get a notice but that you’re actually reviewing the documents.
- Privacy. This shouldn’t be a whimsical decision. When the general public or a government official wants to know who owns your company, your registered agent is who they’ll contact. We have tough privacy policies to keep your data private, trained staff who will not give away your information, and in-house data security professionals who stress test our own systems regularly. We also prosecute those who try to hack our system.
- Collections. We pick up new clients switching registered agent services every day because they’re annoyed by their current registered agent’s billing policies. We don’t send our clients to collections. If you don’t want to pay us, don’t. We’ve never sent a client to collections. Our trademarked slogan is “We’re just not annoying.” This isn’t just a saying, it’s motto we live by.
- This is all we do. When you hire us for service, you’re actually hiring Northwest Registered Agent. Registered agent service isn’t a line item on a profit and loss sheet. It’s not a dividend payment to our owners. It’s not an idea we hope will work out. And we sure as heck aren’t a massive corporate conglomerate looking for every penny of profit we can grab. This isn’t just a job to us, it’s our passion.
What do Arkansas registered agents do?
- Accept documents on behalf of your business in Arkansas and get them to you.
- Registered agents need to have a physical address (no P.O. boxes) in the state of Arkansas where they can accept legal documents (service of process) and official mail. This location if called a registered office.
- Keep normal business hours.
What are the requirements for Arkansas registered agents?
Whether your business is a limited liability company (LLC), C-corp, or S-corp, the state of Arkansas requires the same from its registered agents:
- The AR registered agent must be a state resident or a company that provides registered agent services.
- AR registered agents must maintain a registered office (a physical address in Arkansas).
- Accept legal documents (service of process) during normal business hours.
What is an registered agent?
- An Arkansas resident or corporation that maintains a registered office address in Arkansas and is willing to accept service of process and official mail on behalf of a business.
- According to the Arkansas Model Registered Agent Act (§ 4-20), the agent must be capable of accepting service of any process, notice, or demand required by law to be served on a business.
How to search for an Arkansas registered agent:
- You can do an Arkansas business name search.
- Type in the name of the company you’re searching for.
- In the results, you’ll find the registered agent’s name and registered office street address.
If you want to legally notify a business through their Arkansas registered agent service, just send a certified letter directly to the registered agent name and registered office address.
How to change your Arkansas registered agent:
- File a change of agent form with the Arkansas secretary of state.
- If you place an order with us, the form will be available instantly.
- It’s a simple process, but for more info, see our change your Arkansas registered agent page.
Where is Northwest’s registered office in Arkansas?
We accept and scan all of our Arkansas clients’ documents on-site at our registered office in Rogers, AR. Here’s a picture:
After you accept service of process, how will you get my documents to me?
When we accept a document on behalf of your business we will scan the docs from our office in Rogers within minutes to your online account. We created a registered agent infographic to illustrate our document delivery system.
Can I have my business’ mail delivered to your Arkansas office?
- That’s not what we do. We don’t want all your mail, but we do want to help you if possible.
- If you don’t have a lease at our address, the US Postal Service might not deliver your mail.
- As your registered agent in Arkansas, things come directly to us, Northwest Registered Agent Service Inc., care of you.
- If it happens that we receive any mail for you, though, we’ll scan it to you in real time, in minutes.
Can I use the address of your Arkansas registered office for everything on my business filing?
Definitely! We’re the only national registered agent service that allows our clients to list our address for everything when you’re doing a filing to keep your private address off public records.
Will you let me know when my Arkansas franchise tax is due?
Absolutely! If you own an LLC or corporation in Arkansas, you’ll need to file your annual franchise tax report each year. As part of our registered agent service, we’ll not only send you a reminder, but we’ll give you the form you need to file and instructions on how to file it.
How do Arkansas registered agents get served?
Serving a registered agent is legal proof that you were notified. Regardless of whether you receive the documents your Arkansas registered agent signs for on your business’ behalf, once they accept the documents, you’ve been notified. This is a serious responsibility that we do not take lightly. This is how it works:
- A process server, the county sheriff, or any third party will walk into our office and hand us the documents (service of process), which we sign for.
- The process server then gives an affidavit (a receipt of service) to the court as confirmation that they “served” us.
Note: If you’ve hired us, long before the server hands in their affidavit to the court, you’ve received your documents because we scanned them to your online account within minute of having been served.
How do I get registered agent service in Arkansas?
- You sign up online at the top right corner of this page.
- We’ll become your Arkansas registered agent service after you make your business registration filing with the Arkansas secretary of state.
- We collect the first year of the registered agent service fee up front.
- About a year later, we’ll send you an invoice for another year of Arkansas registered agent service. If you want to keep using us, great; if you don’t, you can easily cancel.
- We make it easy to add registered agent services in other states.
- We make your account a real go-to resource for you, not just for Arkansas registered agent service or paying a bill, but for keeping up with Arkansas corporate paperwork formalities like the Arkansas franchise tax.
Do I hire a registered agent before or after I start my business in Arkansas?
You should hire us first and then form your LLC or corporation because the Arkansas secretary of state will reject your business registration filing if you don’t. You’ll find all the forms and instructions you need to complete your filing instantly after you place an order.
How do I get started?
- Place an order for Arkansas registered agent service.
- Access the forms you want to file.
- Read our instructions and filing tips.
- File your LLC or corporation filings with the Arkansas secretary of state.
- If you don’t want to make the filing yourself, place an order in your online account to have us do it for you.
- The Arkansas secretary of state will process your filing.
- We’ll be your Arkansas registered agent.
Who needs a registered agent in Arkansas?
Registered Agent Arkansas Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Arkansas forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Arkansas.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send you multiple franchise tax report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.