You’ll find the filing fees and processing times of every Secretary of State below that can produce a certified copy for your records. If you click on one of the States, you’ll see step by step instructions on ordering certified copies.

You can order a certified copy of articles of incorporation, certified copy of articles of organization, certified copy of amendments, certified copy of annual reports, or a certificate of incorporation.

When registering as a foreign corporation or a foreign LLC in different States, there are some States that require you to order a certified copy of your articles to submit with your foreign corporation or foreign LLC application to register to do business in that State. This can be one of those points where you scratch your head, and frankly speaking, most people mess it up at this point. This is why we’ve made these pages so you can see how to order a certified copy from your State in the quickest and cheapest way possible. If you don’t want to do the filing yourself, you can hire us to register your business in any State by using our registered agent offices in every State, are one of the cheapest providers, and offer some of the most comprehensive extra services. Please feel free to use our pages we’ve prepared for our clients to efficiently get certified copies themselves, even if you’re not a client of ours.