Connecticut registered agent, Connecticut resident agent
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
Cheaper Sites Exist
True, but we
- don’t hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Northwest Registered Agent, LLC
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Connecticut Registered Agent Service
Info your CT registered agent should help you know and understand:
- If you are filing a domestic CT corporation, it will cost you $150 for the first report, and $250 for the certificate of incorporation to file a for profit corporation with the Connecticut Secretary of State Commercial Recording Division. The Annual report for a domestic corporation is $150 and is due on the anniversary of your initial filing, plus you will also owe a revenue fee of $200. You must designate a registered agent in Connecticut to fulfill your filing requirements for Connecticut.
- A domestic Connecticut LLC will cost $120 to file. You will need to appoint a statutory CT registered agent and have them sign your filing. The signature does not have to be an original inked signature. The annual reports for a domestic Connecticut LLC are $20.
- A foreign CT corporation will cost $385 to file and you will have an annual report due on the anniversary with a filing fee of $435. You will need to appoint a Connecticut registered agent for your statutory requirements.
- A foreign LLC will cost $120 to file. Like the domestic LLC, this will have a annual report due at its anniversary and have a $20 filing fee. A Connecticut foreign LLC is required to maintain a resident agent for service of process.
All the registered agent, we upload all service of process into your online account instantly from our local Glastonbury location.
All filings made with the Connecticut Secretary of State can be faxed in and paid for with a credit card. The signatures do not have to be originals. They also can be mailed in with checks. All filings take about 3-5 business days to get completed. The state has an expedited service for $50 which gets your corporate filing done in 24 hours.
If you would like to change your Connecticut registered agent to Northwest Registered Agent, the state has a filing fee of $25 to do so. We will absorb this fee for you if you would like to switch to us.
Connecticut Registered Agent Resources:
Registered agent service
Registered agent infographic
Registered Agent Connecticut Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Connecticut forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Connecticut.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.