Delaware Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
How to incorporate in Delaware, form a Delaware LLC, form Delaware corporation or register your out of state business:
- A domestic Delaware corporation will cost $89 plus $9 a page to file. If you have a ton of shares being issued, you will need to get a price quote from the state. You will need to appoint a Delaware registered agent to keep your company in good standing. Most people just issue 1000 shares so your filing fee and annual state fees will be the minimum.
- A domestic Delaware LLC costs $90 to file, and is a popular choice for people who don't operate in Delaware because they are exempt from the Delaware franchise tax if they do no business in Delaware boundaries. You must keep a Delaware registered agent at all times your LLC is in existence. Northwest Registered Agent can provide this service through our Wilmington office.
- To qualify a foreign Delaware corporation, it will cost $245 to file. You will need a certificate of good standing from your home state that is current within 6 months. A foreign LLC will also need a certificate of good standing and carries a $200 filing fee. A Delaware registered agent is required for both of these entities.
- Domestic and foreign LLCs have a $250 annual financial report due every year June 1. It costs $50 to change your Delaware resident agent, and this can be accomplished by filing a change of Delaware registered agent form that is pre-populated in your online account instantly and faxing it into the state with the cover sheet in your DE registered agent account.
- As your Delaware resident agent, all the pre-populated forms to file and instructions for the best way to file are in your online account instantly after you sign up.
- As your Delaware registered agents, we upload all service of process and annual reports into your client account instantly.
- As your Delaware registered agent, we not only electronically deliver your annual franchise report reminders, we send you email reminders and you can manage Delaware and any state in your online account calendar.
- We do not have Delaware registered agent forwarding fees. It's the same flat rate price each year.
Delaware has long been thought of as the place to incorporate in, and headquarter your business. Though rules and times are constantly changing, causing different trends in the most popular states to incorporate in, Delaware remains the popular place for people from overseas to headquarter their American operations. Big corporations enjoy the rules, and laws, that the Delaware Chancery Court and Delaware Supreme Court uphold, to protect the corporations that call Delaware home, and the directors, owners, principals, and members that run these companies.
If you would like a Delaware registered agent to help you keep your company in good standing, you will be happy with the service Northwest Registered Agent provides. You will never have something sold to you. You will not receive weird "maintenance" bills throughout the year, and you will always be able to call us if you have any questions.
To incorporate in Delaware with the Delaware Secretary of State Division of Corporations, you can make any filing by fax. There is no on-line filing system. As your Delaware registered agents, we do not have to sign the filing. When you sign the filing, your signature does not have to be an original inked signature, even if you mail it in. We provide all the forms you could file with the state in your client account instantly when you sign up for registered agent services in Delaware.
There are many Delaware registered agent services that really want you to pay them to do the filing for you. It's super easy to do yourself with us as your registered agent. Just use the fax cover sheet and corporate forms inside your account and save money!
There is an expedite option on initial filings of 24 hours for $50, same day of $100, 2 hour of $500, and 1 hour at $1000. The Secretary of State works very well with your UPS or FEDEX numbers and can overnight any document to you, so you can get items very quickly.
All annual franchise tax reports will get mailed to your Delaware registered agents. It is important to have a Delaware registered agent you trust, so you do not lose track of your DE annual reports and fall out of good standing. We upload all your Delaware reports we receive in your web account instantly. We also send you annual report reminders and you can monitor multiple states you may be registered in through your online account. For some reason a lot of Delaware registered agents try to upsell you a franchise tax and/or annual financial report compliance service. You can file these reports online and the links to do so are in your registered agent client account.
To change a Delaware registered agent for a domestic corporation costs $50, and you will need to file a Delaware change of registered agent form.
A domestic LLC costs $50 to change your agent, and you will also have to file a change of agent form.
We know you have a lot of choices for Delaware registered agents. Because we operate in all 50 states under our own name, you can trust that when you hire us, you won't have to worry about us trying to upsell you some weird "compliance" service, forwarding service, or a "Delaware Presence" service.
Registered Agent Delaware Service Includes:
- Instant Delaware registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Delaware forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Delaware.
- State resources in your Delaware registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.