Free LLC Operating Agreement Drafted Specifically for Florida
Free Florida LLC Operating Agreement
Florida LLCs are formed by filing Florida articles of organization with the Florida Secretary of State.
Florida LLCs are governed by Title XXXVI, Chapter 608, Florida Limited Liability Companies, of the Florida Statutes.
The following Florida LLC operating agreement covers important items in your Florida LLC management.
Some of the important things in a Florida LLC operating agreement are:
- The Florida LLC formation
- The Florida agent for service of process
- The term of the Florida LLC
- The purpose of the Florida LLC
- The place of business
- How additional LLC members will be admitted
- Assignments of Florida LLC membership interests
- How a valuation of a LLC membership interest will be made
- Rules of a member exiting the Florida LLC
- Distribution of FL LLC interests
- The Florida LLC managers
- The Florida LLC members
We do Florida LLC formations for $100 plus the state filing fees. We specialize in Florida registered agent service. We provide the most comprehensive Florida LLC registered agent service.
If you would like to hire us as your Florida agent for service of process for your Florida LLC, you’ll have all the benefits of our online Florida LLC tools to maintain and manage your Florida LLC. If you’re having troubles forming your Florida LLC, we’d be glad to help as well.