Florida Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your FL registered agent should help you know and understand:
- A domestic Florida Corporation will cost $70 to file, and you must appoint a Florida registered agent.
- To form a domestic Florida LLC, it will cost $125 and you will need to maintain a Florida registered agent. You can list an out of state address as your main address though. A FL registered agent is required for a domestic LLC.
- A Foreign Corporation will also have a $70 filing fee, and you will need to appoint a Florida registered agent.
- Qualification of an out of state LLC in Florida, will cost $125 to file and will also require a FL registered agent.
The Florida Division of Corporations is in charge of all corporate filings in the state. To incorporate in Florida is not that hard. Florida has long been known as one of the best states to form an LLC. If you are going to make a new business entity in Florida, or qualify an existing entity to do business in Florida, you will need to maintain a Florida registered agent.
Florida filings take about 5-7 days for the Florida Department of State to complete. You can form domestic entities on-line through the Florida State Sunbiz program. Foreign entities must be mailed in to complete the filing. Your FL registered agent must sign your filing accepting the appointment as the agent, but it does not need to be original inked signatures.
You will need to have a certificate of good standing from your home state of incorporation to qualify an out of state entity. It can be 90 days old. It has to be an original certificate, not a copy.
Florida annual reports will get mailed to the specified mailing address you provide the state, and are due on May 1. They get mailed the first part of January. If you don't get yours by March, you should just go on-line and file through the Florida State Sunbiz program. There are very hefty late fees if you miss your due dates.
Corporations cost $150 for the annual report, and LLCs cost $138.75 for the annual report. You can file these on-line and pay with a credit card.
Your Florida registered agent should be a legitimate company you can trust. It costs a lot of money to change and resign as a registered agent. If you don't cancel out of service with a company correctly, most Florida registered agents, will charge an arm and a leg to get your company changed with the Florida Division of Corporations.
Registered Agent Florida Service Includes:
- Instant Florida registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Florida forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Florida.
- State resources in your Florida registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.