- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
You can appoint Northwest Registered Agent as your registered agent when making the following filings:
- A domestic Florida Corporation will cost $70 to file, and you must appoint a registered agent in Florida.
- To form a domestic Florida LLC, it will cost $125 and you will need to maintain a registered agent located in Florida. You can list an out of state address as your main address though.
- A Foreign Corporation registering to do business in FL will have a $70 filing fee, and you will need to appoint a Florida registered agent.
- Qualification of an out of state LLC in Florida, will cost $125 to file and will also require a FL registered agent.
The Florida Division of Corporations is in charge of all corporate filings in the state. To incorporate in Florida is not that hard. Florida has long been known as one of the best states to form an LLC. If you are going to make a new business entity in Florida, or qualify an existing entity to do business in Florida, you will need to maintain a registered agent. Northwest Registered Agent is registered with the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations to act as your registered agent in Florida. You can make almost all your filings online for the quickest filing times and completion by the state. All filings can be done at https://efile.sunbiz.org/onlmenu.html You can call the Florida Division of Corporations at 820-245-6052 or visit the Florida Department of State in person at the Clifton Building 2661 Executive Center Circle Tallahassee, FL 32301 to verify Northwest Registered Agent as an approved Florida registered agent service. Northwest maintains an active Division of Corporations account and an ongoing relationship with the FL Division of Corporations to make sure our communication with the state is as efficient as possible for our Florida clients.
Florida filings take about 5-7 days for the Florida Department of State to complete if you mail them in, but if you just file online, they will be done in 1-2 days. Foreign entities must be mailed in to complete the filing, but forming a new FL LLC or FL corp can be done online. Your FL registered agent must sign your filing accepting the appointment as the agent, but it does not need to be original inked signatures. We have your signed registered agent consents in your online account instantly for your use.
You will need to have a certificate of good standing from your home state of incorporation to qualify an out of state entity. It can be 90 days old. It has to be an original certificate, not a copy.
Florida annual reports will get mailed to the specified mailing address you provide the state, and are due on May 1. They get mailed the first part of January. If you don't get yours by March, you should just go on-line and file your Florida annual report online. There are very hefty late fees if you miss your due dates.
Corporations cost $150 for the annual report, and LLCs cost $138.75 for the annual report.
Your Florida registered agent should be a legitimate company you can trust. It costs a lot of money to change and resign as a registered agent. If you don't cancel out of service with a company correctly, most Florida registered agents, will charge an arm and a leg to get your company changed with the Florida Division of Corporations. Northwest does not entice clients with low first year prices, only to bump up your fees substantially later knowing it will cost a lot to switch. Check us out with the Florida Sunbiz program at 850-245-6051. Many of the websites you’ll find on Google are just websites. You can call them and ask to verify the registered agents existence and acceptance on Florida Corporations Documents mailed to PO BOX 6327 Tallahassee, FL 32314.
Northwest Registered Agents Services Include:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Florida forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Florida.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying®.