Hawaii registered agent, Hawaii resident agent
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
Cheaper Sites Exist
True, but we
- don’t hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Northwest Registered Agent, LLC.
Honolulu, HI 96813
Hawaii Registered Agent Service
Info your registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Filing business entities in Hawaii is easy and one of the most economical in the U.S. You can file anything online, or by fax. You can pick your registered agent in Hawaii right online by listing our name and address. Every filing costs $50 whether you file online or by paper.
- You can expedite any online filing for $25 extra and it will be done in 1-3 days. Normal online filings take about 3-5 days. Paper filings take about 1-2 weeks, but you can expedite the paper filings if you would like. However, it’s pretty pointless to do so since that would cost you $125 when you could have filed online for $50 and had it go quicker than an expedited paper filing.
- When filing online, you can also register online with the department of taxation at the same time, but you don’t have to. Did you know Hawaii has no sales tax? It does have a gross receipt excise tax on all businesses and it allows business owners to pass this on. We are one of the few registered agents in Hawaii that do not pass this on, and opt to pay it out of pocket.
- All signatures for filings do not have to be original inked signatures. You will receive a letter of confirmation upon the completion of your filing with Hawaii. Online filings get an email back. Fax filings, you can specify how you want it back on the cover sheet, and mailed filings go back to the mailing address of the application.
Aloha! Our downtown Honolulu office is blocks away from the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs. We charge $125 a year for registered agent service in Hawaii.
You are required to pick and maintain a registered agent with all filings. It costs $25 to change your Hawaii registered agent, so you should pick a good company from the start.
Any qualification of a business from another state, to do business in Hawaii needs to have a certificate of good standing that is dated within 60 days from your home state.
Annual reports will get mailed to your main business address not your registered agent’s. They are all due on the anniversary date of your filing. They are due quarterly, not on the exact date, according to the federal quarter dates which makes 4 due dates total. So if you filed in the middle of the quarter, your annual report is due at the end of the quarter on the next year. They cost $12.50 online, and $15 if you mail them in.
We locally scan all items we receive at our registered agent office in Hawaii, a local Honolulu address, for no charge (for a quick visual of our notification process, check out our Registered Agent Infographic). One of the nice things our Hawaii resident agent clients enjoy is being able to log into their online registered agent account and see when their next Hawaii report is due. We appreciate the chance to be your Hawaii agent. Mahalo!
Additional Hawaii Resources:
Corporations in Hawaii
LLCs in Hawaii
Registered Agent Hawaii Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Hawaii forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Hawaii.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.