Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Indiana LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Filed Indiana LLC Articles
- IN LLC operating agreement
- IN LLC resolutions
- IN LLC membership certificates
We’re with you for the long haul:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- IN annual report reminders
- IN business forms and info
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
NEBRASKA LLC IN 1 DAY
We’re fast and include everything you need:
- One day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- IN LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $318 total
Indiana Limited Liability Company
Indiana LLCs are governed by Indiana Code – Title 23, Article 18, Limited Liability Companies.
Indiana LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Indiana will cost a $90 LLC articles of organization state filing fee if you file the paper form. Online filings end up being $93 because the state charges an “enhanced” service fee.
The Indiana Secretary of State is in charge of filing Indiana LLCs and the best way to form your Indiana LLC is by filing online. Online filings get processed in about 15 minutes.
If you file the paper form, the Indiana SOS will take 5-7 business days to process your Indiana limited liability company articles of organization. Filing in person is a little faster, about 24 hours.
Learn more about forming an Indiana LLC.
When forming an LLC in Indiana, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Indiana company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the IN Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- Indiana limited liability company operating agreement.
- The Indiana LLCs state filing fees.
- Indiana registered agent service (learn more about registered agents at our What is a Registered Agent? page).
- Our fees are: $100 Indiana limited liability company service and $125 Indiana registered agent service.
Total Indiana company cost if you use our services:
$318 for an Indiana limited liability company and that includes the states Indiana LLC filing fee.
Any IN company expedited options?
We auto expedite your Indiana LLC formation. We can form your Indiana LLC in one day.
How much does an IN LLC cost each year?
Indiana LLCs have to file a report with the Secretary of State every other year. This biennial report is due on the last day of the month your LLC was formed.
Indiana LLC biennial reports cost $30 by paper and $20 if you pay online.
What are the Indiana LLC taxes?
Indiana has a personal income tax rate of 3.4%.
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of 1.16%.
The average Indiana sales tax rate is 7%
Indiana LLC Resources:
- Indiana Annual Report
- Indiana Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- Indiana Certified Copy
- Indiana Apostille
- Indiana LLC Reinstatement
- Indiana LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Forms
- Operating Agreement
- LLC Meeting Minutes
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Interest Bill of Sale
Want to compare entities? See our Indiana Corporation page.