New Hampshire Annual Report Filing Instructions
NEW HAMPSHIRE ANNUAL REPORT FILING DIRECTIONS
What is the cost to file the New Hampshire Annual Report?
- NH Corporations and PCs-domestic & foreign: $100
- NH LLCs and PLLCs-domestic & foreign: $100
- NH LLPs-domestic & foreign: $100
- NH Nonprofits-domestic & foreign: $25/5 yrs.
- NH Charities: $75
Add $2 for online filing.
How to file your New Hampshire Corporation Division Annual Report:
New Hampshire limited liability companies and limited liability partnerships are required to file an annual report with New Hampshire Department of State, Corporation Division. There are two filing options.
- The simplest option is to file your annual report online by going to the corporate link at the bottom of the page. You will need to search your business name to get your business ID number. Just fill it in with the required information and click submit.
- If you would rather mail it in, select “Create Blank Report” at the same web portal. Complete the form, print it out and mail it in with a check for the fee.
NH Nonprofits: Nonprofits only file a report every five years. New Hampshire does not have a standard report form for nonprofit corporations. Update your information from your original filing and send it to the Corporation Division with the fee.
NH LPs: No annual report requirement.
NH LLPs: The Department of State will mail all LLPs a letter with a list of partners and the annual fee that is due. The LLPs can mail it back with the annual fee to the Corporation Division, or pay the fee online with a credit card.
NH Charities: All charitable nonprofit organizations operating in New Hampshire, except for churches, are required to register and file an annual report with the Department of Justice, Charitable Trust Unit. Find it on the department website or at the link below. Complete the form, sign it in front of a notary public, and mail it in with the fee.
When are New Hampshire Annual Reports Due?
- NH Corporations and PCs: April 1st.
- NH LLCs and PLLCs: April 1st.
- NH LLPs: April 1st.
- NH Nonprofits: Every fifth December 31st.
- NH Charities: Four months and fifteen days after the fiscal year end, typically May 15th.
Does New Hampshire have initial report requirements?
Just file your first report by April 1st after your registration year unless you filed in December; in which case you get a one-year grace period.
What are the penalty fees for a delinquent Annual Report?
How do I get notified?
After New Hampshire registered agent, Northwest Registered Agent will remind you also.
Who can file New Hampshire Annual reports?
Anyone with authority.
Are original signatures needed?
NH Department of State
P.O. Box 9529
Manchester, NH 03108-9529
Phone: (603) 271-8200
Office of the Attorney General
Charitable Trusts Unit
33 Capitol Street
Concord, NH 03301-6397
Phone: (603) 271-3591
NH Annual Report: http://www.sos.nh.gov/corporate/annualreport/