Oklahoma Registered Agent, Oklahoma Resident Agent
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
Cheaper Sites Exist
True, but we
- don’t hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Northwest Registered Agent, LLC.
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Oklahoma Registered Agent Service
Info your OK registered agent should help you know and understand:
- To incorporate a domestic corporation in Oklahoma it costs $50. You will need an Oklahoma resident agent.
- Domestic Oklahoma LLCs cost $100. A registered agent located in Oklahoma is required.
- Foreign LLCs cost $300 to file. Foreign corporations cost $300 to file, plus $100 annual registered agent service fee to the Oklahoma Tax Commission. These forms are in your online account with our registered agent info on them.
- LLCs in Oklahoma file an annual certificate, but there is no fee – annual certificates are due on the anniversary of your filing. All entities file the annual Oklahoma Business Activity Tax (BAT) Return by July 1st and pay a minimum $25 fee.
Domestic entities in Oklahoma can choose their own local registered agent. Foreign entities qualifying to do business in Oklahoma must pay $100 annually to the Oklahoma Tax Commission for the Oklahoma Secretary of State to act as their registered agent. When the secretary of state gets served court paperwork on your company’s behalf they will simply mail it to you. Because of that, most companies still use a private service company to act as their registered agent. By using Northwest Registered Agent as your private Oklahoma registered agent any process server will take it to our Oklahoma City office and then we’ll email you a scan of it in real time, and actually make sure you receive your service (for a quick visual of this process, check out our Registered Agent Infographic). As your registered agent, we store all items we receive into your online account. As your Oklahoma resident agent we send you annual certificate reminders. You can track all lawsuits and service of process in your account for OK and/or any state online.
You can fax file or file online. Signatures do not need to be original signatures unless you have a professional corporation. Your certificate of good standing can be 60 days old, if qualifying an out of state entity. If you’re coming from Texas, this is not a certificate from your comptroller on your franchise tax. Texas calls it a Certificate of Status or existence from your secretary of state.
As your registered agent, we always scan everything in to your online account instantly upon receipt. It only costs $25 to change your OK registered agent.
Additional Oklahoma Resources:
Registered Agent Service
Registered Agent Infographic
Registered Agent Oklahoma Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Oklahoma forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Oklahoma.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual certificate reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.