Pennsylvania Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your PA registered agent should help you know and understand:
- A domestic corporation in Pennsylvania will cost $125 to incorporate.
- A domestic LLC will also cost $125 to organize in Pennsylvania.
- Foreign corporations cost $250 to file, and you will need to appoint a commercial registered office provider. You do not need to include a certificate of good standing with your filing.
- Foreign LLCs cost $250 to file.
Filing in Pennsylvania can be accomplished through their online system, but you have to fax your signatures in, which can get lost and confused sometimes, turning the situation into a mess. We recommend mailing the filings in. The signatures do not need to be original signatures. You can do the PA online system, but you have to register with every state agency at the same time, and the online process will take a LOT of your time.
Your Pennsylvania registered agent does not need to sign your filing, but you do need to list our name and county. Our offices in King of Prussia will fulfill this requirement. And by using us, you'll save in publication costs!
You can elect us as your commercial registered office provider by using our CROP number.
Your filing should include the docketing statement for instructions on what to do after the filing is complete. All PA docketing statements and forms are pre-populated with our PA-CROP info on them for your ease of use.
There are decennial reports due once every 10 years. These get mailed to your registered agent in Pennsylvania. We store these in your online account and help make sure you file them.
It costs $70 to change your registered agent in Pennsylvania by filing a change of agent form. This is pretty expensive, and some companies know this, so you should choose your company carefully and choose a registered agent that doesn't have hidden fees or hidden mail forwarding fees, because it can be costly to have to change agents. Some registered agents know this and know as long as they keep miscellaneous fees throughout the year less than $70 they can get away with it. We've seen companies even offering lower prices around $75 a year and then charging you forwarding fees everytime they receive something for you. Northwest Registered Agent doesn't believe in nickel and diming a customer. We believe in charging a fair price year after year, and hopefully you'll refer us to your friends.
Registered Agent Pennsylvania Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Pennsylvania forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Pennsylvania.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple decennial report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.