Free Texas LLC Operating Agreement
Texas LLCs are governed by Title 3, Chapter 101 of the Texas Business Organizations Code.
The following Texas LLC operating agreement covers important items in your Texas LLC management.
Some of the important things in a Texas LLC operating agreement are:
- The Texas LLC formation
- The Texas agent for service of process
- The term of the Texas LLC
- The purpose of the Texas LLC
- The place of business
- How additional LLC members will be admitted
- Assignments of Texas LLC membership interests
- How a valuation of a LLC membership interest will be made
- Rules of a member exiting the Texas LLC
- Distribution of TX LLC interests
- The Texas LLC managers
- The Texas LLC members
Texas LLCs are formed by filing a Texas certificate of formation with the Texas Secretary of State. Most States would call the filing a Texas LLC articles of organization, but Texas calls it a certificate of formation.
We do Texas LLC formations for 100 plus the State filing fees.
We specialize in Texas registered agent service. We provide the most comprehensive Texas LLC registered agent service.
If you would like to hire us as your Texas agent for service of process for your Texas LLC, you’ll have all the benefits of our online Texas LLC tools to maintain and manage your Texas LLC. If you’re having troubles forming your Texas LLC, we’d be glad to help as well.
Austin, TX 78701
- Texas Registered Agent
- Change TX Agent
- Texas Incorporation
- Texas LLC
- Texas Corporation
- Texas Foreign LLC
- Texas Foreign Corp
- Texas Nonprofit
- Free LLC/CORP Forms
- Free LLC Operating Agreement
- Texas Annual Report
- Texas Taxes
- Texas Certificate of Good Standing
- Texas Certified Copy
- Texas Apostille
- Revive TX Corp
- Revive TX LLC
- TX LLC Amendment
- TX Corp Amendment
- TX Agent Resignation
- Withdraw Foreign Entity
- Dissolve TX LLC
- Dissolve TX Corp