Utah registered agent, Utah resident agent, Utah statutory agent
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
Cheaper Sites Exist
True, but we
- don’t hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Northwest Registered Agent, LLC.
South Jordan, UT 84095
Utah Registered Agent Service
Info your UT registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic Utah corporations cost $70 and you must appoint a UT Agent.
- Domestic LLCs cost $70. Utah LLCs are required to have a UT registered agent.
- Foreign corporations have a filing fee of $70. Foreign corporations need to keep a registered agent in Utah at all times.
- Foreign LLCs have the same filing fees, and all LLCs must keep an active UT registered agent.
Registered agent service by Northwest Registered Agent for $125 a year. We specialize in the Northwest, and help many people from Utah do business in other Northwest states, and many people from surrounding states such as Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon get set up to work in Utah correctly. We want to do whatever we can to make the process as painless as possible for you.
If you’re going to file in Utah, you can do everything at once online. You just list your UT registered agent name, address, and federal tax id number, but filing online is a painful process. If you file by paper, you can just fax the filing in. We do not need to sign your filing to show acceptance of the appointment as registered agent. You can then file the registration with the Department of Revenue and taxation later. The online process forces you to register with the UT Dept. of Revenue at the same time, which many people may not be ready to do. We are a Utah commercial registered agent.
Your registered agent in Utah does not sign the filings anymore. No signatures need to be original. Normal filings take about 2 weeks to get processed by the state. The state has a 24-48 hour expedite service for $75. If you file everything online it automatically expedites everything for you for free as well, but the online process will frustrate you and you probably won’t have all the information you need to do it all in one sitting.
All filings cost $70. Foreign entities need a certificate of good standing from your home state dated within 60 days. This does not have to be an original.
All annual renewals will get mailed to your UT registered agent. As your UT registered agent, we scan your reports into your online account and send you reminders. They are due on the anniversary of your filing, and we will receive them for you about 45 days prior to the renewal. They cost $15 to file. You can also log into your registered agent account at any time and track your Utah annual renewal dates.
It costs $15 to change your Utah registered agent by filing a change of agent form. If you would like to change your UT registered agent to us, we’ll prepare the filing for you, and file on your behalf.
If you choose Northwest Registered Agent as your agent, you won’t be just another number for us. We specialize in the Northwest, and every new client we get, is valuable to us.
Additional Utah Resources:
Registered Agent Infographic
Nonprofits in Utah
Corporations in Utah
LLCs in Utah
Free Business Name Search
Registered Agent Utah Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Utah forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Utah.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We’ll send multiple annual renewal reminders, and you can always track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.