Virginia Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your VA registered agent should help you know and understand:
- Domestic corporations cost $75 to be filed. Filings take about 7 days for the VA corporations commission to finish. If you are going to file a domestic corporation or LLC the signatures do not have to be original inked signatures. A domestic VA corporation must have a Virginia registered agent.
- Domestic LLCs cost $100 to be filed, and require a VA registered agent.
- Foreign Virginia corporations cost $75 to have filed.
- Foreign entities need to submit an original certified copy of your articles of organization or incorporation from your home state. Please make sure to get this copy with any and all amendments. This needs to be dated within 1 year. It is nice to put a certificate of good standing with the filing, but not required. You appoint your Virginia agent on the filing.
- Foreign Virginia LLCs cost $100 to file. Foreign corporations or LLC filings have to be signed with original inked signatures.
Virginia registered agent service by Northwest Registered Agent for $125 a year. We have no hidden fees, a flat yearly price, we email a copy of everything we get on your behalf, and send you reminders for keeping your company in good standing with the Virginia Corporation Commission.
We know the ins and outs of Virginia corporate filings, and can form your company for a flat fee of $100 plus state fees, OR if you wish to do the filing yourself, we will look over the filing for FREE, and make sure it looks ok before you file it.
As your registered agent, we provide a physical address in Virginia. We have a local licensed Virginia attorney on hand if the need ever arises, licensed in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. You will never get billed for partial minutes on something that you just called us on. You can hire our local Virginia Attorney direct if you need legal counsel in Virginia, or just need an attorney to go over some details with. By hiring Northwest Registered Agent as your Virginia resident agent, you don't have to worry about getting detailed bills for phone conversations, copies, or extra work. We charge a flat fee of $125 a year. That's it.
If you're going to file in the commonwealth of Virginia, the following information might be useful for you.
No fax filing or online filing for foreign entities; the filings need to be mailed in with payment. You can form a domestic Virginia LLC or Virginia corporation online and the website will basically force you to submit it correctly. Your registered agent does not have to sign any of the filings made. You just need to list our name and address as your registered agent in Virginia and check the box for an entity acting as agent.
ALL FILINGS come back to your registered agent. We upload these to your online account in real time, making us one of the fastest registered agents in Virginia. If you’re looking to get proof of a filing back quickly, we typically beat the delivery time of other national registered agents by at least a week.
Annual reports will be mailed to your registered agent in Virginia. Corporations must file the annual report and pay the Virginia annual registration fee, a minimum of $25, by the last day of their filing anniversary month. LLCs do not have annual reports due, but they must pay the annual registration fee of $50 by the last day of their filing anniversary month.
It does not cost anything to change your registered agent in Virginia, so if you would like to switch to Northwest Registered Agent, you can file online and we will instantly be your registered agent.
Registered Agent Virginia Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Virginia forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Virginia.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.