Washington State Registered Agent
Real Time Service
Instantly talk to our Corporate Guides™ or use your online account where you’ll find:
- Docs we get for you
- Washington business forms to file
- Washington filing tips
- WA company management system
With Northwest Registered Agent, what you see is what you get. We offer:
- Same price every year
- No extra fees
- No up-sells
- WE will be your registered agent
Northwest Registered Agent, LLC
Spokane, WA 99201
Your Washington Registered Office will get:
- Your initial filing certificate
- Your rejection letters
- Your annual reports
- Your business license
- Your business license renewals
- Your delinquency notices
- Important legal notices if you get sued
We do not charge you extra for all these documents and we scan them to you in real time.
Real time document delivery:
We’re the only national registered agent that locally-scans every document we receive for you.
- Faster delivery times
- Enhanced quality control
- No forwarding to scan hubs
- You get your documents in real time, minutes after we receive them.
Everything in WA goes to your registered agent. It’s very important to hire a WA registered agent you can trust. To get a better picture of how our real time Washington registered agent service works, check out our Registered Agent Infographic.
What is a Washington registered agent?
A Washington registered agent is a person or business designated to accept documents (annual reports, service of process, and other notices) on behalf of a corporation, LLC, or LP. A registered agent must have a physical address in Washington, a P.O. box is not sufficient.
Who needs a Washington registered agent?
Businesses registered with the Secretary of State, including Washington corporations and Washington LLCs.
If you are an out-of-state attorney and need help with your agent needs for your Washington State clients, we can help you monitor these accounts, and work through you to help your clients. We can also act as your agent for the bar.
How do I search for a company’s Washington registered agent?
- You can do a Washington business name search on the state’s website
- Type in the company name you are trying to look up.
- Look at the WA registered agent name and registered office street address.
If you want to legally notify someone through their Washington registered agent service, just send a certified letter directly to the registered agent name and registered office address.
How do I change my Washington registered agent?
It does not cost to file a change of Washington registered agent to our registered agent service, you’ll find the pre-signed forms in your online account and you can just sign them and mail them in. You can also change your Washington registered agent online or on the back page of your annual report. Because the state literally sends all correspondence to you through your WA agent, they make it easy to change.
How is Northwest different from other registered agent services?
- We don’t store your credit card information. You’ve probably heard the term “big data,” and you should be afraid of it. We will not sell your data to other companies or individuals to make extra money.
- It only takes one mistake to cause a serious problem, that’s why we’re serious about being your registered agent. We are the only national registered agent service that locally scans everything into your online account in real time. Our headquarters is located in Spokane, Washington. So we are Washington corporate filings experts. When we receive a document for you at our Spokane office, we scan and upload it right away to your online account. Then we make sure you and/or whoever else you want to be notified actually log in and view your documents. We call and email you to make sure you get the message.
- Collections. We talk to so many new clients who are switching to Northwest Registered Agent because their old registered agent had really obnoxious billing policies. We never send our clients to collections. If you don’t want to pay us, we will end our service. We take our trademarked slogan, “We’re Just Not Annoying” seriously.
- This isn’t just our job, it’s our passion. By now you are thinking, “these guys think pretty highly of themselves,” and maybe we do. But it is only because we have worked so hard to perfect what we do.. Registered agent service is our lives, and we’re great at it.
Hire a Washington Registered Agent
Registered Agent Washington Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Washington forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Washington.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.