Washington State registered agent
Real Time Service
Instantly talk to our Corporate Guides™ or use your online account where you’ll find:
- Docs we get for you
- Washington business forms to file
- Washington filing tips
- WA company management system
With Northwest Registered Agent, what you see is what you get. We offer:
- Same price every year
- No extra fees
- No up-sells
- WE will be your registered agent
Northwest Registered Agent, LLC
Spokane, WA 99201
Washington Registered Agent Service
Your Washington Registered Office will get:
- Your initial filing certificate
- Your rejection letters
- Your annual reports
- Your business license
- Your business license renewals
- Your delinquency notices
- Important legal notices if you get sued
We do not charge you extra for all these documents and we scan them to you in real time.
Real time document delivery:
We’re the only national registered agent that locally-scans every document we receive for you.
- Faster delivery times
- Enhanced quality control
- No forwarding to scan hubs
- You get your documents in real time, minutes after we receive them.
Everything in WA goes to your Washington State registered agent. It’s very important to hire a WA registered agent you can trust.
It does not cost to file a change of agent to our registered agent service, you’ll find the pre-signed forms in your online account and you can just sign them and mail them in. You can also change your Washington registered agent online or on the back page of your annual report. Because the state literally sends all correspondence to you through your WA agent, they make it easy to change.
If you are an out-of-state attorney and need help with your agent needs for your Washington State clients, we can help you monitor these accounts, and work through you to help your clients. We can also act as your agent for the bar.
Hire a Washington Registered Agent
Registered Agent Washington Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Washington forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Washington.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan ‘service of process’ and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly…We’re just not annoying™.