Wisconsin Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your WI registered agent should help you know and understand:
- A domestic Wisconsin corporation can be filed by filing articles of incorporation for $100. You will need to name a Wisconsin registered agent on the articles of incorporation.
- Domestic Wisconsin LLCs cost $130 if you organize them online, and $170 if you file by paper. You must appoint a Wisconsin resident agent on the WI articles of organization.
- Foreign corporations have the same $100 filing fee plus a long drawn out calculation of more fees that basically amount to $3 per every $1,000 of the gross revenue you do in Wisconsin. This formula can be skewed by any number of things, and will just take some time to figure out exactly what your filing fee will be. Foreign corps must keep a WI registered agent.
- Foreign LLCs cost $100 plus your first initial annual report of $80 to file and register. You must keep a Wisconsin registered agent the full time you operate in Wisconsin.
Filings with the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions do not have to be original inked signatures. They take about 5 days to get completed. You can expedite the filing for $25 and it will take 1-2 days. Domestic entities will get a duplicate copy back, and foreign entities will get a certificate to do business in Wisconsin legally. They will get mailed to the address you use on the envelope. All entitles require a Wisconsin registered agent.
You can file domestic corporations or LLCs online. Foreign entities need to be mailed in.
Annual reports come to your WI registered agent in the form of post cards that they try to get you to file online. Foreign LLCs are actual reports that must get mailed in. You can file all annual reports except for the foreign LLC online. Domestic corporations cost $25 online and $40 by paper. Foreign corporations cost $65 online and $80 by paper, plus the big calculation of all your assets and money made in Wisconsin. Domestic LLCs cost $25 online
It costs $10 to change your Wisconsin registered agent. We provide the change of WI registered agent form in your online account.
There are a handful of Wisconsin registered agents. Most of them, besides us, all have the same address. Our difference is our speed. We are hands down the fastest Wisonsin registered agent in the delivery of items received locally at our Wisconsin office.
Registered Agent Wisconsin Service Includes:
- Instant Wisconsin registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Wisconsin forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Wisconsin.
- State resources in your Wisconsin registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.