Alaska Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Alaska incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed Alaska Articles
- Alaska Corporate Bylaws
- AK shareholder resolutions
- AK corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- AK corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
1 DAY ALASKA CORP
We can file your Alaska corporation fast. Everything’s included:
- One day filing
- 1 year registered agent service
- Account to manage your AK corp
- Biennial report reminders
- $475 total
How to Incorporate in Alaska
What will it cost to incorporate in Alaska?
$250 for the Alaska Articles of Incorporation filing fee.
What are the costs involved in forming an Alaska LLC?
Alaska LLC Articles of Organization will cost $250.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Alaska?
No, Alaska doesn’t require name reservations. However, you will need a unique name. To check beforehand, you can perform a free business name search online.
How long will it take to get my Alaska incorporation or LLC processed?
It will take the Alaska Division of Corporations, Business and Professional Licensing about 10 business days to process your Alaska incorporation if you file via paper. If you file online through their web portal it gets processed instantly. You can appoint us as your agent right on their website.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Alaska?
You are required to file an Alaska corporation costs $100.
The LLC biennial reports are also $100.
What are the Alaska business taxes?
When you incorporate in Alaska, you subject yourself to Alaska corporate net income tax rates of 2-9.4% of your net taxable income. Often a great choice for Alaska incorporation is to elect to be treated as an Alaska S corporation so you can pay your business taxes at the personal net income tax rate. Alaska has no personal income tax, so this is a great option for almost everyone.
Alaska has no sales tax, but Juneau has 1.13% and some port towns for the cruises have sales tax.
Typically Alaska companies that are corporations will file your tax return personally to avoid the corporate income tax, as you can see paying corporate income tax can be totally avoided, which is a huge advantage to incorporating in Alaska. You are automatically treated as an Alaska C corporation, but you can elect to be treated as an S corporation with the IRS and Alaska. We can file the S corporation election with the IRS for you, or your Alaska CPA can. You can file all your Alaska business taxes online.
When we incorporate your business in Alaska, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Articles of Incorporation for a corporation or Articles of Organization for an Alaska LLC.
- The Alaska incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Alaska organizer for an Alaska LLC.
- Ratified Alaska corporate bylaws, or operating agreement for an Alaska LLC.
- The state of Alaska incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Alaska.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Alaska incorporation service and $125 for Alaska registered agent.
All for a total of only $475 for an Alaska LLC or $475 for an Alaska corporation.