District of Columbia Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Washington DC incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed Washington DC Articles
- Washington DC Corporate Bylaws
- DC shareholder resolutions
- DC corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- DC corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
2 DAY DC CORPORATION
We can file your District of Columbia corporation fast. Everything’s included:
- 2 day DCRA filing
- 1 year registered agent service
- Account to manage your DC corp
- Biennial report reminders
- $545 total
How to Incorporate in District of Columbia
What will it cost to incorporate in DC?
$220 District of Columbia articles of incorporation filing fee.
What are the costs involved in forming a District of Columbia LLC?
District of Columbia LLC articles of organization will cost $220.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in District of Columbia?
No, District of Columbia doesn’t require name reservations. However, when free business name search online to find one.
How long will it take to get my District of Columbia Incorporation or District of Columbia LLC processed?
It will take the DC Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs, Corporations Division 3-4 weeks to process your District of Columbia Articles of Incorporation if you mail the articles of incorporation.
District of Columbia has online filing for incorporations. Online filings are completed within 10 days.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to District of Columbia?
The 1st biennial report for DC corporations and LLCs is due by April 1 of the year following the calendar year in which the entity was formed in the District. Subsequent biennial reports in District of Columbia are due by April 1st every other year. You can file the DC biennial report online and the fee is $300 for corporations and LLCs.
What are the District of Columbia business taxes?
The District of Columbia Corporate net income tax rate is 9.975% with a minimum tax payment of $100 just to submit a zero return.
Revenue over 5 million is subject to the Washington DC ballpark income tax.
The District of Columbia personal net income tax rates range from 4% to 8.5%.
When we incorporate your business in District of Columbia, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a District of Columbia LLC or District of Columbia corporation.
- The DC incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or DC organizer for a District of Columbia LLC.
- Ratified District of Columbia corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if District of Columbia LLC.
- The District of Columbia incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service in District of Columbia.
- Our service fees are: $100 for DC incorporation service and $125 for DC registered agent service.
All for a total of only $445 for a District of Columbia LLC or $445 for a District of Columbia corporation.