Hawaii Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Hawaii incorporation experts. We provide:
- Filed Hawaii Articles
- Hawaii Corporate Bylaws
- HI shareholder resolutions
- HI corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- HI corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
$300 HAWAII CORP
We can file your HI corporation fast. Everything’s included:
- 1-3 day state filing
- 1 year registered agent service
- Account to manage your HI corp
- Annual report reminders
- $300 total
HOW TO INCORPORATE IN HAWAII
What will it cost to incorporate in Hawaii?
$50 Hawaii Articles of Incorporation filing fee.
What are the costs involved in forming a Hawaii LLC?
Hawaii LLC Articles of Organization will cost $50.
How long will it take to get my Hawaii incorporation or Hawaii LLC processed?
It will take the Hawaii of the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs – Business Registration Division 1-2 weeks to process your Hawaii Articles of Incorporation if you mail the paper form. If you fax the form or file online, processing takes 4-5 days. If you file online and pay an additional $25 they will process in 1-2 days.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Hawaii?
No, Hawaii doesn’t require name reservations. However, when free business name search online to find one.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Hawaii?
Annual reports in Hawaii are based on the quarter you initially filed your company in. Your filing date is determined by when you registered/incorporated your business, or qualified it to do business in Hawaii. This can be confusing to some people, but the due dates are: March 31st, June 30th, September 30th and December 31st. The filing fee is $15 and you can file this easily online.
What are the Hawaii business taxes?
The Hawaii Corporate net income tax ranges from 4.4% to 6.4%.
The Hawaii personal net income tax rate ranges from 1.4% to 11%.
The average Hawaii sales tax rate is 9%. However, the state actually has no “sales” tax, but charges businesses a 4% excise tax, which is basically the same thing as a sales tax. The business actually has the choice of collecting it from the customer, if they choose. If the business messes it up, they still have to pay the excise tax on the income received. The average local tax is 4-5% making a total of 8-9% “sales” tax on anything you buy in the islands. There are also tons of hospitality type taxes on tourism, as this is the main part of Hawaii economy.
When we incorporate your business in Hawaii, our service includes:
- Drafting custom articles for a Hawaii LLC or Hawaii corporation.
- The Hawaii incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Hawaii organizer if Hawaii LLC.
- Ratified Hawaii corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Hawaii LLC.
- The state of Hawaii incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Hawaii.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Hawaii incorporation service and $125 for Hawaii registered agent.
All for a total of only $275 for a Hawaii LLC or $400 for a Hawaii corporation.