Kentucky Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your KY registered agent should help you know and understand:
- A domestic Kentucky corporation costs $50 to file if you have no more than 1,000 issued shares, and can be done online. If you need more than 1,000 shares you will need to contact the Kentucky Secretary of State directly to find out the total filing fee due. You can appoint a registered agent in Kentucky online.
- Domestic Kentucky LLC is $40 and can be done online. You can list registered agents online.
- Foreign corporations and LLCs cost $90 to file. You need a certificate of good standing from your home state of incorporation to qualify your entity in Kentucky. It can only be 6 months old, and needs to be an original certificate. If you have a state that only produces them online, that will be ok.
- All business entities are required to maintain an agent for service of process, and to have a physical location in the state. It costs $10 to change your Kentucky registered agent, by filing a change of agent form.
Northwest Registered Agent service of process address: 2716 Old Rosebud Lexington, KY 40509 Lexington County
To incorporate in Kentucky with the Kentucky Secretary of State, you will need to appoint a registered agent in Kentucky, and have them sign your filing. The signature of the agent, and yours do not need to be original inked signatures. We provide these signed forms in your agent account online immediately after you sign up for service.
There is no way to fax-file, but you can file a domestic Kentucky corporation or LLC online. You can't file foreign entities online; they must be mailed in. Filings will get returned to the return address label on the envelope that you use to mail your filing in. They request you submit 3 copies of the filing. The normal processing time is 3-5 days. There is no expedite option.
Annual reports are due June 30th each year, and cost $15 to file. They get mailed to your principal address the end of January.
Registered Agent Kentucky Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant Kentucky forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in Kentucky.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.