Louisiana Incorporation Services
Our Corporate Guides™ are Louisiana incorporation experts. We will provide you:
- Filed Louisiana Articles
- Louisiana Corporate Bylaws
- LA shareholder resolutions
- LA corporate stock certificates
HERE FOR YOU
We provide extra privacy for you with our address. You get ongoing support:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- LA corporate renewal reminders
- Online corporate tools
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
How to Incorporate in Louisiana
What will it cost to incorporate in Louisiana?
$75 Louisiana articles of incorporation filing fee
What are the costs involved in forming a Louisiana LLC?
Louisiana LLC articles of organization will cost $100
How long will it take to get my Louisiana Incorporation or Louisiana LLC processed?
It will take the Louisiana Secretary of State about one week to process your Louisiana Articles of Incorporation. You can mail, fax, or walk in documents to the SOS. The Louisiana SOS also lets you file easily online.
On your filing coversheet, you may choose to pay $30 extra to have your documents processed within 24 hours. File in person and pay $50 and the SOS will process while you wait.
Do I need to reserve a name before I can incorporate in Louisiana?
No, Louisiana doesn’t require name reservations. You can do a free business name search online to find out if your name is available.
What am I going to be looking at for ongoing fees to Louisiana?
LA corporations and LLCs are required to file a Louisiana annual report every year on the anniversary of the original filing. You will get a reminder mailed to your principal address 6 weeks before it is due.
What are the Louisiana business taxes?
The Louisiana Corporation net income tax rates are between 4% and 8%Louisiana also has a franchise tax of $1.50 for each $1,000 of assets in the state of Louisiana. It goes to $3 per $1,000 after $300,000 of equipment.
The Louisiana personal net income tax rate is between 2% and 6%.
The average Louisiana sales tax rate is 8.43%. The state has a 4% tax, but the average local tax is 4.43%, making a total of 8.43%.
What does your Louisiana incorporation service include?
We can help you start a business in Louisiana. Just sign up for our Louisiana incorporation service.
- Drafting custom articles and the initial report for a Louisiana corporation or LLC
- The Louisiana incorporator initial resolution for a corporation, or Louisiana organizer if Louisiana LLC.
- Ratified Louisiana corporate bylaws, or operating agreement if Louisiana LLC.
- The state of Louisiana incorporation filing fees.
- Resident agent service for Louisiana.
- Our service fees are: $100 for Louisiana incorporation service and $125 for Louisiana registered agent.
All for a total of only $300 for a Louisiana LLC or $285 for a Louisiana corporation.