New Hampshire LLC
Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your New Hampshire LLC, but guide you through the process for $100:
- New Hampshire LLC Articles
- NH LLC operating agreement
- NH LLC resolutions
- NH LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul and our Corporate Guides™ are here to help:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- NH annual report reminders
- NH business license reminders
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
2 Day LLC for $327!
We actually work in New Hampshire, so we’re fast and try to just include everything you need:
- Two day processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- NH LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $327 total
NEW HAMPSHIRE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by New Hampshire Statutes – Title XXVII, Chapter 304-C: Limited Liability Companies.
Forming an LLC in New Hampshire will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee. If you file online, there is an additional $2 electronic filing fee as well.
The state of New Hampshire Department of state is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take about 2 business days to process your LLC articles of organization. You have to file the LLC articles of organization by mail or in person.
When forming an LLC in New Hampshire, our service includes:
- Drafting custom New Hampshire company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the NH Department of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The LLCs state filing fees.
- New Hampshire registered agent service (to learn more about registered agents, read: What is a Registered Agent?)
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 New Hampshire registered agent service.
Learn more about how LLCs are formed at: How to Form an LLC in New Hampshire.
Total New Hampshire company cost if you use our services:
$325 for the articles of organization filing fee.
How much does an NH LLC cost each year?
The New Hampshire Department of state requires an LLC annual report each year. The annual report will cost $102 and is due every April 1st.
Want to compare business entities? See our page on New Hampshire Corporations.
What are the taxes for an LLC in New Hampshire?
NH has two corporate taxes: the Business Profits Tax (BPT) and the Business Enterprise Tax (BET).
The BPT applies to businesses with gross income over $50K. The BPT rate is 8.5% of income.
The BET is assessed on corporations with gross receipts over $150K or an enterprise value tax base over $75K. The BET rate is 0.75% on the enterprise value tax base (the total compensation paid out, including dividends and interest).
New Hampshire doesn’t have income tax on wages. New Hampshire does have a 5% tax on interest and dividend income.
There is no New Hampshire sales tax.
New Hampshire LLC Resources:
- New Hampshire Annual Report
- New Hampshire Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- New Hampshire Certified Copy
- NH Apostille
- NH LLC Reinstatement
- NH LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Legal Forms