Northwest Registered Agent will form your LLC for $100 plus state fees in any state.
Your online account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info on them. Along with:
- State filing instructions & contact details
- Annual report reminders
- Additional ordering
- All documents we receive for you
- Extensive resources
We don't mark up the state filing fees. You pay us exactly what you would pay the state. $100 filing fee, $125 registered agent. That's it.Order Now!
New Hampshire LLC
NEW HAMPSHIRE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by New Hampshire Statutes – Title XXVII, Chapter 304-C: Limited Liability Companies.
by Drake Forester
Forming an LLC in New Hampshire will cost a $100 LLC articles of organization state filing fee. If you file online, there is an additional $2 electronic filing fee as well.
The state of New Hampshire Department of state is in charge of filing LLCs, and it will take about 2 business days to process your LLC articles of organization. You have to file the LLC articles of organization by mail or in person.
When forming an LLC in New Hampshire, our service includes:
- Drafting custom New Hampshire company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the NH Department of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The LLCs state filing fees.
- New Hampshire registered agent service (if you want to learn more about registered agents, read our page: What is a Registered Agent?)
- Our fees are: $100 limited liability company service and $125 New Hampshire registered agent service.
Learn more about how LLCs are formed at: How to Form an LLC in New Hampshire.
Total New Hampshire company cost if you use our services:
$325 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC articles of organization filing fee.
How much does an NH LLC cost each year?
The New Hampshire Department of state requires an LLC annual report each year. The annual report will cost $102 and is due every April 1st.
Want to compare business entities? See our page on New Hampshire Corporations.
What are the taxes for an LLC in New Hampshire?
NH has two corporate taxes: the Business Profits Tax (BPT) and the Business Enterprise Tax (BET).
The BPT applies to businesses with gross income over $50K. The BPT rate is 8.5% of income.
The BET is assessed on corporations with gross receipts over $150K or an enterprise value tax base over $75K. The BET rate is 0.75% on the enterprise value tax base (the total compensation paid out, including dividends and interest).
New Hampshire doesn’t have income tax on wages. New Hampshire does have a 5% tax on interest and dividend income.
There is no New Hampshire sales tax.
New Hampshire LLC Resources:
- New Hampshire Annual Report
- New Hampshire Taxes
- Registering an LLC in Another State
- New Hampshire Certified Copy
- NH Apostille
- NH LLC Reinstatement
- NH LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Legal Forms