New Jersey Registered Agent Service
- We locally scan all docs to you in real time.
- Your instant account has every state form you could file; pre-populated with our info.
- Our filing instructions and tips allow you to pay states direct; no markups.
- don't hook you with a lower price only to later upsell you.
- include compliance service tools.
- will actually be your registered agent.
Info your registered agent should help you know and understand:
- All foreign and domestic filings with the New Jersey Division of Revenue, which governs New Jersey businesses, cost $125 to file, besides non-profits, which are $75.
- They will take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to process your request. You can expedite NJ corporations for $15 and NJ LLCs for $25.
- You can make any filing online, and if you are qualifying a foreign entity, you can do it on their online system and then fax your certificate of good standing to 609-984-6851 with a cover letter stating you filed online and want to match the certificate with your filing. Your certificate of good standing from your home state needs to be dated within 30 days and does not have to be an original.
- Your registered agent does not have to sign your filing.
Picking a registered agent in New Jersey you can trust is an important step in doing business in New Jersey. All your correspondence comes through our NJ registered agent office. And believe me when I tell you, there is a lot of correspondence. We average about 5-10 pieces of mail from various state agencies for every client. We locally scan these so you have instant access to them in your online account. Most of these items are annoying purple notices from all the various NJ agencies that want to tax you. We are the ONLY New Jersey registered agent that scans all these notices into your online account for no additional charge. In your online account, you'll easily be able to manage all your New Jersey documents.
New Jersey is one of the worst states to register a business in and probably the state with the worst department of revenue. Because of this, we try to provide good filing instructions and tips on how to navigate through the red tape of a state that could care less about the businesses that support it. NJ does not answer the phone, charges for little things that other states don't, and has the most antiquated and ridiculous process for running a business of any of the states.
Still want to work in NJ? Well, if you do, we'd love to earn your business so we can afford to pay all our New Jersey taxes each year. It's important to have a registered agent you can trust. The state sends all kinds of documents to your registered agent office in New Jersey. We upload all these items locally in our Marlton office to your online account and don't charge you extra for them. Often times, the state will send you a vital notice and they will send it late to your registered agent address in New Jersey. If you choose a NJ registered agent that forwards these items with a courier, mail or forwards it to their corporate headquarters and then forwards it to you, you could literally only have days to make filings with New Jersey before incurring late fees.
We specialize in FAST registered agent service. You get what you need immediately from us when you first sign up for NJ registered agent service, and when we receive an item, we upload it to your online account immediately, in Marlton.
Annual reports come to your registered agent in New Jersey. They will get sent out 3 months prior to the due date. They are always due on the anniversary of your initial filing with the state. Annual reports cost $50.
It costs $25 to change your local registered agent. The New Jersey change of agent form is in your online account with us.
Registered Agent New Jersey Service Includes:
- Instant registered agent services annual price: $125.
- Instant New Jersey forms located directly in your online account to make a filing in New Jersey.
- State resources in your registered agent service account, with self-filing instructions to help you.
- We send multiple annual report reminders, and you can also track your due dates in your online account.
- We locally scan 'service of process' and all documents to you in real-time for no added cost.
- And, most importantly...We're just not annoying™.