Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Ohio LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Ohio LLC Articles of Organization
- OH LLC operating agreement
- OH LLC resolutions
- OH LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul and our Corporate Guides™ are here to help:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- OH annual report reminders
- OH business forms and fees
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
OHIO LLC $350
We’re fast, we think we’re the best, and we won’t sell you a bunch of stuff you don’t need.
- One week processing
- 1 year registered agent service
- OH LLC management software
- Annual report reminders
- $350 total
OHIO LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by Ohio Revised Code – Title  XVII, Chapter 1705 Limited Liability Companies.
by Drake Forester
Ohio LLC registration:
Forming an LLC in Ohio will cost a $125 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The Ohio Secretary of State is in charge of filing LLCs. The Ohio Secretary of State only accepts filings by mail or in person. It will take about 5 business days to process your limited liability company articles of organization.
When forming an LLC in Ohio, our service includes:
- Drafting custom Ohio company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the OH Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Ohio registered agent service (learn more about registered agents on our page: What is a Registered Agent?).
- Our fees are: $100 Ohio limited liability company service and $125 Ohio registered agent service.
To learn more about formation, see our page on How to Form an Ohio LLC.
Total Ohio company cost if you use our services:
$350 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any OH company expedited options?
You can pay Ohio a $150 fee to have your articles of organization processed within 2 days. You have to send expedited filings to a different PO Box than regular filings.
How much does an OH LLC cost each year?
LLCs do not file annual reports with the Ohio Secretary of State.
Want to compare business entities? See our page on Ohio Corporations.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Ohio?
The Ohio Corporate net income tax rate is .26% of your gross revenue. This is called the CAT return, or Commercial Activity Tax. All business entities including LLCs, partnerships, and corporations need to file the CAT return. It has a $150 minimum payment.
The Ohio personal net income tax rates range from .587%-5.925%
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of 1.82%.
The average Ohio sales tax rate is 6.83%. The state has a 5.5% tax, but the average local tax is 1.33% making a total of 6.83%.
Ohio LLC Resources:
- Ohio Biennial Report
- Ohio Taxes
- Registering an LLC in a Different State
- Ohio Certified Copy
- OH Apostille
- Reinstating an LLC in Ohio
- Ohio LLC Dissolution
- Federal Tax ID Number
Free LLC Legal Forms