Our Corporate Guides™ will not only form your Ohio LLC, but guide you through the process. Our $100 service fee includes:
- Ohio LLC Articles of Organization
- OH LLC operating agreement
- OH LLC resolutions
- OH LLC membership certificates
We provide extra privacy with our address. We’re with you for the long haul and our Corporate Guides™ are here to help:
- We’ll be your registered agent
- OH annual report reminders
- OH business forms and fees
- Talk to a Corporate Guide™ anytime
OHIO LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
LLCs are governed by Ohio Revised Code – Title  XVII, Chapter 1705 Limited Liability Companies.
How do I form an Ohio LLC?
File articles of organization with the Ohio Secretary of State. Forming an LLC in Ohio will cost a $99 LLC articles of organization state filing fee.
The Ohio Secretary of State only accepts filings by mail, in person, or online. It will take about 5 business days to process your limited liability company articles of organization.
What does your Ohio LLC service include?
- Drafting custom Ohio company articles of organization.
- We make the state filing with the OH Secretary of state.
- The organizer initial resolution.
- LLC operating agreement.
- The state filing fees.
- Ohio registered agent service.
- Our fees are: $100 Ohio limited liability company service and $125 Ohio registered agent service.
What is the total Ohio LLC cost if I use your service?
$324 for a limited liability company and that includes the state’s LLC filing fee.
Any OH company expedited options?
You can pay Ohio a $150 fee to have your articles of organization processed within 2 days. You have to send expedited filings to a different PO Box than regular filings.
Do I need an Ohio registered agent?
You have to list your registered agent in your articles of organization.
Do I Need a Federal Tax ID Number?
You will need a federal tax ID number if you want to hire employees.
How much does an OH LLC cost each year?
LLCs do not file Ohio annual reports with the Secretary of State.
What are the taxes for an LLC in Ohio?
Ohio LLCs are subject to Ohio taxes. The Ohio Corporate net income tax rate is .26% of your gross revenue. This is called the CAT return, or Commercial Activity Tax. All business entities including LLCs, partnerships, and corporations need to file the CAT return. It has a $150 minimum payment.
The Ohio personal net income tax rates range from .587%-5.925%
There are also a lot of local income taxes with an average rate of 1.82%.
The average Ohio sales tax rate is 6.83%. The state has a 5.5% tax, but the average local tax is 1.33% making a total of 6.83%.
What else do I need to know about this Ohio LLC?
After you form an Ohio LLC, you may need to make other filings as your business grows. The following can help you make additional filings with the Ohio Secretary of State:
- Registering an LLC in a Different State
- Ohio Certified Copy
- OH Apostille
- Reinstating an LLC in Ohio
- Ohio LLC Dissolution
What LLC forms do I need?
We also provide a variety of Free LLC Legal Forms to help you maintain your business:
- Operating Agreement Template
- LLC First Meeting Minutes Template
- LLC Membership Certificate
- LLC Membership Bill of Sale
Should I form an Ohio LLC?
Still unsure about what type of business is best for you? Try comparing the Ohio LLC with the Ohio Corporation.